Saturday, December 28, 2013

Which is designed and beautiful etc. but boring and excites me in any way; Perhaps it is effective

Walleye | opening titles of "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"
If you say the opening credits of "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" David Fincher version was the best part of the movie, I will not argue with you. They did not seem to belong to a movie where they were located, but this piece mesmerizing in itself, and provides much fuel for nightmares. So if you meant to go to the movies just to see the headlines, you do not have to, because here they are. Highly recommended that you choose a high - leaves, increasing to full screen and turn off the light, that very thing ... black. (You can also use this link).
It turns out that the sequence of titles is working great hit animation studio killer ink Blur, have not yet made a full-length film (and shame) but they are champions of short videos and movie trailers. io9 published an interview with one of the heads of the studio on the opening titles and creation. Section should killer ink represent the nightmares of Lisbeth Salander, and includes lots of references to brief her life, her history and her tattoos, and a lot of them do not appear at all in the film: only those who read the books will understand them all.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 10:04
When I saw the opening credits of the film does not appear that 20 minutes of your year I was a little surprised, and the fact that no one mentioned them later responses. Then I remembered I did not think the movie films of the year. Anyway, the movies I sat open-mouthed killer ink in front of this piece, and it continues to amaze even now.
Good has also provided a brief explanation of the content, as someone who read the books and only seen 2 of 3 Swedish films (and was excited about the first one, by the way). Not really had no idea what it signifies (except wasps might see there, and connection killer ink to computers), but it certainly deserves a section to get some kind of prize in its own right. See it on the big screen this must be an amazing experience.
At all - and without going into the amazing animation work, or spoilers - it seems that every non-movie - this bad, Fincher's 'The Social Network and Benjamin Botton tries to imitate David Fincher's' SE7EN 'and' Club Battle. It's not that works for him - probably Fincher is gone and not coming back to us as it was - but the result is certainly well made, and the film really is not bad, though not as amazing as SE7EN.
?
the joker, LadyJ, me z?
Reply
?
?
?
1
Hey, the idea of the survey as soon ran out various summaries of this year - the best opening titles.
Posted January 6, 2012 at 18:11
Posted killer ink January 6, 2012 at 18:30
Posted January 6, 2012 at 14:59
I saw it first bio - Reclamation and thought "What's the big deal?" Then I saw this film and I was with my mouth open. Who would have thought, the screen size has an effect.
Is the most they pass them and hard to understand what is happening on the screen, missing the credits. Anyway, this sequence looks much better in film than on the computer.
But the 16-inch screen my incredible experience. I think there's an interesting question about the quality of the section against killer ink the film quality is one thing. Overall I guess like an office killer ink noted criticism of the film the opening sequence of the film's budget has been covering all the Swedish version, and it did cool levels, but then comes the film is not a masterpiece, and if someone would just create video - a clip like this, I am impressed But without any context it was just empty beauty. True that there are some references to a series of books, but overall the film say his best scene is the opening credits, which are all distinct from the title is a bit odd.
In response to the
Reply
I did not like Drtz'i in -08/01/2012 23:51
The headlines were the most disturbing film Drtz'i in -09/01/2012 13:14
Reply
?
Everyone's game was excellent, the soundtrack, the way the director took the story finally all the pieces looks like part of one story .. I really enjoyed :-) reminded me of the favorites on "skin in which I live" was no less enjoyable if more.
In response to the
I stopped to see what I covered the Eyes by Daniel Craig open the door of his house and the cat died pretty shocking that I just prefer not to specify that it does not do me any good. In short, bleeding, and I'm pretty sure he no head, but I did not look much of the time.
Spoiler for a girl with a dragon tattoo if you want a warning
Once you see the Daniel Craig open the door and then yell "Fuck!", You should killer ink cover your eyes to some 10-20 seconds. See his cat in a pool of blood with broken arms and legs, and no head. I personally do not interfere with such things, but it's really killer ink awful to watch.
It looks like a James Bond movie intro
Which is designed and beautiful etc. but boring and excites me in any way; Perhaps it is effective only (or mainly) on the big screen and still not clear to me great enthusiasm in the clip is just another clip (as if there were no James Bond, Matrix or simply Booty clips and advertisements killer ink are beautifully designed world) and more with the song so burdensome and annoying ... (hate hate hate singers moaning and electronic music). conclusion, just did not connect.
Notify me by email of replies to this comment
Daniel: A very interesting conversation between me and ... Report broken funds, 22.12.2013: First and principally
Archives killer ink Select Month December 2013 (44) November 2013 (32) October 2013 (37) September, 2013 (29) August, 2013 (27) July 2013 (27) June 2013 (36) May 2013 (29) April 2013 (33) March 2013 (37) February 2013 (36) January 2013 (35) December 2012 (46) November 2012 (36) October 2012 (42) September 2012 (40) August 2012 (36) July 2012 (53) June 2012 (44) May 2012 (48) April 2012 (34) March 2012 (31) February 2012 (41) January 2012 (44) December 2011 (50) November 2011 (51) October 2011 (37) September 2011 (38) August 2011 (54) July 2011 (47) June 2011 (34) May 2011 (4

No comments:

Post a Comment