Saturday, December 7, 2013

Krøllemikkels hobby blog


Welcome! ~ Welcome! Here, in my little corner of Bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll helix piercing try do two different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some cardmaking ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud ღ
Having been a housewife in four years with young children, I started my job again yesterday. Luckily I get a quiet (lugn) start where I can get familiar with new routines and people. There are probably helix piercing a little helix piercing less time for card making, but I shall have full power, 70%, so some days off it. , O) I have created a simple ATC with the cute dog stamp from Papirgleder, made a small tag and wrote 'friend' on it. Ande card is made of leftovers, helix piercing it floats so many bits of paper and stuff around, so this time I just took to put together some of what I found ... The duck is from Penny Black, text stamp is from Creative Hobby. YYY Yesterday I went back to work, after staying home with my kids for four years. I'm happy that I get a smooth start with time to get to know all the new routines and people. helix piercing I'll get less time now for cardmaking, but I will not work full time, 70%, so there will be days off work. , O) I've made a simple ATC of a cute dog stamp by Papirgleder, the sentiment on the stamp says 'Relax and enjoy life!' helix piercing I made a tiny tag and wrote 'friend' (friend) helix piercing on it. The duck card is made from scraps, there's so much stuff and scraps lying around helix piercing here, this time I just grabbed something and put this card together ... The duck image is by Penny Black and the sentiment (hug hug =) is by Creative helix piercing Hobby.
So nice to start working again I'll believe. I was also at home in four years with my children, and begytne back to work in January ... WONDERFUL! Just like you, so I have a part-time equality, so little to spare for my hobby, I have fortunately. Ykke at least! * Hug * Great cards and ATC you have created. Lovely colors on Spirit Card. (PS: You are welcome to post the recipe on how to make tag `is ... Stopped by the blog you spoke of but found nothing there ...) hug, Jorunn September 25, 2007 5:25 pm
Oops vilken omställning after four years retarded! Vad skönt att bara jobs to 70%! Today came mina underbara stämplar helix piercing från you! Tack för gulliga you the supersnabba delivery! Härligt card you made! Kram / Squeeze September 26, 2007 8:21 pm
You will have good luck working life again!! I am even at home in the fourth year, but will try to do out-of-house job again next summer ... Now I am a childminder then. Cozy card you had made, delicious bright colors on the terminal card, they liked me well. Tove September 26, 2007 11:06 pm
Hey Aud ;) So nice card and ATC you have made. The vovsen was the only nun then .. I liked your spelling in my blog hi hi * knovoluttene * hihi Gets a little good to begin to work again too, I think .. Hope you still have time to make a little short too .. Maybe you need to spend some hours of the night like me hihi .. Have a great evening hugs from Elisabeth September 26, 2007 11:36 pm
Hello Aud! Oops, it gick fast with the Paket! Cool again, it came within helix piercing the weekend if you did get time overcurrent:-D. It was dej so väl unt att get one litet testpaket! Have Jättebra - big hug! September 28, 2007 1:45 pm
Aud has three sons, lives in Trondheim, (coming from Brønnøysundregistrene), I'm 47 years and is a nurse. Have driven piston hobby for eight years, helix piercing but for the moment I'm helix piercing more of needlework and sewing. Can not evolved me as much as I wish, too little time, and so I have no hobby - it is high on the wish list there! : O) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I have three sons, I live in Trondheim, Norway. I'm a registered nurse. I'm 47 years old. I've been stamping for eight years now, but I can not be as active as I wish, there's too little time, and I do not have a crafting room - that's on the top of my wish list! : O) View my complete profile
1 hour ago
Charming July
Shimmery Clothespin Snowflakes by Happiness is Homemade
22 hours ago
Rose Garden
More småvotter
2 days ago
New!
2 days ago
WITH ROWS AND YARN, and more ...
Thank you and yay, it's Christmas time!
4 days ago
Ellen Sand
More Mug Rug
1 week ago
byVeronica
New Pattern: Belvedere
2 weeks ago
Englequilt
Travel greetings from Nepal
3 weeks ago
a stitch in dye
Decoration for hands and feet
2 months ago
rivet cool
FORT MADE
3 months ago
Are you a maid?
4 months ago
Homemade mirror glazing bars and old instument
6 months ago
Krøllemikkels hobby blog
Quick note:
9 months ago
duBedåre
Inspiration Fabric: Brocade
From An Igloo
We've moved!
1 year ago
~ ~ ~ ~ Simply Crafting
2 years ago
Churchill Park Studio
Latest news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment