Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mainly Flowers


Welcome! ~ Velkommen! Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud ღ
Finally that wonderful day of the week again! And a new wonderful sketch to play with at the Friday Sketchers blog! Today it's our fabulous Claudia nyotaimori that has made the sketch for us. I used the cute HG - Snuggle from The Greeting Farm on my card, colored with Prismacolor pencils. I hope you'll take a look at the wonderful cards made by my DT sisters over at the Friday Sketchers blog, and that you'll find inspiration to make a card and take part in the challenge, there's a nice prize to win.
oh aud, my friend, your card is so fantastic and really wonderful. you have used my fave colours. the image is so very sweet and pretty. nyotaimori i wish you a nice weekend, my dear. lots of love, bea October 23, 2009 12:58 pm
wow.. dear Aud , what a stunning card. i love this image and your coloring is FANTASTIC thank you for making such a beautiful card with my sketch love claudia October 23, 2009 6:05 pm
eba said...
Hilde nyotaimori Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...
Aud Har tre sønner, bor i Trondheim,(kommer fra Brønnøysund), jeg er 47 år, og er sykepleier. Har drevet med stempelhobby i åtte år, men for tiden holder nyotaimori jeg mer på med håndarbeid og sying. Får ikke utfoldet meg så mye som jeg skulle nyotaimori ønske, det er for lite tid, og så har jeg ikke hobbyrom - det står høyt på ønskelista det! :o) ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ I have three sons, I live in Trondheim, Norway. I’m a registered nurse. I'm 47 years old. I’ve been stamping for eight years now, but I can’t be as active as I wish, there’s nyotaimori too little time, and I do not have a crafting nyotaimori room – that’s on the top of my wish list! :o) View my complete profile
Followers
Anne May's blogg
Hastverk er lastverk - toving gone bad! :/
6 hours ago
Sugar Nellie
More gift-card cards
11 hours ago
A Load of Old Blogocks!
Halloweenbak
1 day ago
Stamping with a Passion!
Veskekort med sjokolade inni
1 day ago
screppa
Joy To The World - Christmas Card for CAS-ual Fridays #122
1 day ago
Cards by Tiets
Challenge 298 - Eternal Flame!
2 days ago
TeriBeri's Creations
Artisan Wednesday nyotaimori WOW - Tag a Bag Gift Box
4 days ago
Think Monday nyotaimori - Think ATC
Wild Orchid Challenge
6 days ago
Angellas hobbyside
6 days ago
An Oh So Sweet Blog Hoppity Hop :)
1 week ago
Gudruns papirblog
1 week ago
Stamperosity
Pakkelapp i vintage stil
2 weeks ago
Rejoicing Every Moment
A card for a little girl ♥
4 weeks ago
papirdilla
Been doing alittle nyotaimori sewing !
1 month ago
Kortgleder
Nydelig liten gutt/jente
2 months ago
... Joyful Stamper
bursdagskort
3 months ago
4 months ago
Kristines Cards and Photos
Papirrommet
Nillas Kort
victoria case stamps
Mainly Flowers
ScrapMagasinet DT Blog
A Spoon Full of Sugar
Moias hobbyblogg
Elisabeths kort
Kristins kreative tang og ting
Inked Inspirations
Crooked Card Creations nyotaimori
Creative Journey
Posts
2013 (6) November (1) October (1) September (1) February (1) January (2) 2012 (29) December (3) November (1) October (2) September (4) August (3) July (4) June (2) April (2) March (2) February (3) January (3) 2011 (65) December (6) November (3) October (2) September (1) June (8) May (8) April (8) March (10) February (10) January (9) 2010 (134) December (12) November (10) October (13) September (10) August (12) July (13) June (10) May (11) April (8) March (10) February (13) January (12) 2009 (186) December (7) November nyotaimori (14) October (16) Friday Sketchers # 76 Winner of my blog candy! TIOT # 41 Blog Candy ~ SCACD & hÄnglar! CLOSED! Friday Sketchers #75 Lockhart Blog Hop with Prizes to Win! TIOT # 40 ~ Table Time SCACD release and Friday Sketchers # 74 Winter Wonderland Release Blog Hop Blog Candy and sneak peeks at SCACD! 9 to 5 Friday Sketchers # 73 TIOT # 39 ~ Forever Friends World CardMaking Day! Sketch # 72 at Friday Sketchers Blog candy winner! September (14) August (20) July (14) June (11) May (15) April (15) March (24) February (18) January (18) 2008 (117) December (13) November (9) October (14) September (10) August (9) July (6) June (10) May (5) April (2) March (20) February (10) January (9) 2007 (109) December (5) November nyotaimori (7) October (10) September (8) August (4) July (9) June (6) May (10) April (18) March (8) February (15) January (9) 2006 (53) December (5) November (6) October (10) September (11) August (11) Jul

No comments:

Post a Comment