Thursday, December 5, 2013

1 day ago


Welcome! ~ Velkommen! Here, in my little corner of bloglandia, is my blog about my crafts. Until recentley I've blogged about my card making. small tattoo ideas Now, in 2011, I'll try to do different things also, such as sewing small tattoo ideas (patchwork), knitting, crochet, baking, along with some card making... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Aud ღ
♥ A card for the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge blog, this week we are to use swirls on our cards. I used a chip board swirl on mine, it was originally black, I could not find any white paint so I put several layers of white embossing powder on it. The super cute image is Susan by Elisabeth Bell for SCACD, colored with Prismacolor pencils. Used my new Spellbinder die to cut the frame, added a Prima flower and some small mulberry small tattoo ideas roses and rosebuds. I layered both the image and the background paper inside the frame on chip boards, I liked the chunky feel to it!
Så nydelig dette kortet var;-) Skjønne farger og den jenta var jo søt da! Ønsker deg en fin helg! Klem July 23, 2009 11:20 pm
MIN SALGSBLOGG: My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com
Aud Har tre sønner, bor i Trondheim,(kommer fra Brønnøysund), jeg er 47 år, og er sykepleier. Har drevet med stempelhobby i åtte år, men for tiden holder jeg mer på med håndarbeid og sying. Får ikke utfoldet meg så mye som jeg skulle ønske, det er for lite tid, og så har jeg ikke hobbyrom - det står høyt på ønskelista det! :o) ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ ♡ ~ I have three sons, I live in Trondheim, Norway. I’m a registered nurse. I'm 47 years old. I’ve been stamping small tattoo ideas for eight years now, but I can’t be as active as I wish, there’s too little time, and I do not have a crafting room – that’s on the top of my wish list! :o) View my complete profile
Followers
Adding a Faux Fur Collar - a tutorial
5 hours ago
betz white
Marimekko stoff kjøpt i Trondheim :)
15 hours ago
Tyg och otyg.
Verdens beste
1 day ago
Sols(tr)ikke
Eukalyptus
3 days ago
LeKaQuilt
Klar for advent?
1 week ago
PlanetJune small tattoo ideas by June Gilbank
A Neon Silly Monster Birthday Party
1 week ago
Anne-Grethes quiltblog
Multicolor til iPhone
3 weeks ago
Strikkepinner og andre pinner...
Pynt til hender og føtter
2 months ago
klinkekult
FORT GJORT
3 months ago
Dinossaur head and Vampire cuteness
4 months ago
Vinveske
5 months ago
Filippas hverdagsliv
To Simplify...
9 months ago
Pin. Sew. Press.
grønn av misunnelse
Majas Verden
Bendita Costura!
1 year ago
Pakkalakka pusler med ting
2 years ago
em ay kay ee.
Jentekjole med fluesopp
Hurry It’s Christmas – Stampin’ Up! Card
3 hours ago
Crafting The Web
Kristin - Julekort i tradisjonelle farger
10 hours ago
Sketching Stamper
box five
13 hours ago
Patterned Paper
Review | Ranger Foil Cardstock
21 hours ago
Inger Marie sin blogg om stempling og litt til...
new jumbo tattered florals & more from sizzix…
1 day ago
Chocolate, Crafts, and Bears, Oh My!
Astronomy Software Review
2 days ago
Amazing Paper Grace
Make It Monday...
3 days ago
Audhilds Hobbyblogg
Julkort small tattoo ideas och en ny familjemedlem!
4 days ago
Nordsalten-hobbyklubb
5 days ago
Holidays - A Time for Remembering!
1 week ago
Ravn Design
1 week ago
The Queen's Scene
Prima 12 Days of Christmas Cards - 2. share
2 weeks ago
Rachelle Anne Miller Illustration
Snowflake Dies
3 weeks ago
Stampin' For Sanity
Artikkel i DECOR-magasinet
5 weeks ago
My Comfort small tattoo ideas Cottage
Candy over at supertalented Tara
1 month ago
Stampin' With Markie's Mom
陪孩子去希腊(雅典,圣托里尼岛,克里特 岛)
3 months ago
Kamillas krypin på nätet
4 months ago
July Bloghop
Välkommen till ScrapKia
Karen's Cards
Diaries of a craftaholic & demented housewife
The Artful Mama
jeans dream
Mag's Little Things
Friday Sketchers
The Divine Influence
Mitt lille krimskrams
Creative Diversions
Hverdagsperler
Brayergirl's Book of Banter
Show 25 Show All
Back to the top ~ Back to the front page
2013 (6) November (1) October (1) September (1) February (1) January (2) 2012 (29) December (3) November small tattoo ideas (1) October (2) September (4) August (3) July (4) June (2) April (2) March (2) February (3) January (3) 2011 (65) December (6) November (3) October (2) September (1) June (8) May (8) April (8) March (10) February (10) January (9) 2010 (134) December (12) November (10) October (13) September small tattoo ideas (10) August (12) July (13) June (10) May (11) April (8) March (10) February (13)

No comments:

Post a Comment