Monday, March 24, 2014

Today I think of a few ways to embed themselves. One of them is to make a tattoo with a personal ma


Sometimes Have you ever wanted to look back and remember what you were previously? Or to capture the current state, goals, future plans? When I was a kid the best way to do something was to write a letter oliver peck to the piece itself, oliver peck to close it in a bottle and bury it in Grandma's oliver peck garden. I myself have done it - a very long time. Thoroughly, what I want from the future - dream specialty, dream house, dream pet. And to remember over time what I was, I included a number of questions lexicon - favorite actor, film color. Bottle buried deeply valuable content under a plum tree in the hope that the neighbor's dog will dig it out and it will be dampened by moisture. I took it from there only after five years! It turned out that I need Google and Youtube, to remember who they were my favorite songs and movies because they do not remember. And of course, wishes oliver peck and my goals in life were completely different. But for one brief moment I was back five years ago in a time that I was totally forgotten.
Today I think of a few ways to embed themselves. One of them is to make a tattoo with a personal matter that marks a certain period of your life. That will inevitably think of what you were and what you experienced every time you look at it. But if you do not want to look like a picture book, you and refuge to another option oliver peck - site http://www.futureme.org/. Easy to use platform allows you to send a letter to himself sometime in the future. I liked the idea at first reading. I am a person who likes to always have in mind (and on paper) any goals. In recent years, my head is exploding with plans for future trips. Some ideas for distant destinations just pass and went through my mind, others are nesting more durable, while others even fail to materialize. Every traveler places you want to visit and things you want to try. But sometimes daily so consume us that our dreams of new adventures in the limelight. At this point it is good to remember what we dreamed a month ago or a year. How nice it would be if, after half a year of your past, I remind you: "Hey, oliver peck you promised to sign climbing" or you back in time when you are planning to spend time on a new course riding or dancing. And just see a simple email again ignited the spark in you to an old passion. Of course, you can use the letter oliver peck of the future and for other purposes - can tell that is approaching an important anniversary ("Your mother has a birthday once a year, and buy the gift of God") to remind you of an error ( "Do not hang out more with this guy!") and much more. Use your imagination.
Newer post
I remember those amazing lektsikoni that fill with great interest and so carefully put anything in nego.Dori painting lyaepyahme any sticker and wanted to please any owner who later next year to sit and look at it and remember for school years with children already dobro.Uvi not zanimavats stuff and everything becomes internet.Haresa me how to write nested in large excursions and dreams, man is good to want more and more and to follow their dreams, just that razviva.Radvam way is that we write a great blog.
Cancel
Recent Posts 100 To Do List - 1 Write a letter to your friends Two dreams above ground - Part 1 - Rila Lakes Istanbul - Part 4 - The Crossing Istanbul - Part 3 - In the yellow-blue Istanbul - Part 2 - Close to God
Archives March 2014 February 2014 December 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011
Recent Comments oliver peck on Early Booking Vratsa Balkan oliver peck bookings for Greece on Message in a Bottle Early booking on Travellerspoint collect pateshes ... bookings for Spain ... on Barcelona Early booking on walk through the old Plovdi ...
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment