Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Reply to this comment 2006-02-27 17:18:02


[View the list] [Moe-chan middle name? ! Yaro does open reed (by anzucoguma's) Gore-Tex boots, Pokemon goods (by 12dailypro-toba's) to open heart, after all (by mami24's) The "metropolitan area computer technician cooperative" graduation ...] (by freelance blog-san) of bouzu (by datu-mikkabouzu's) hot blood! Tattoo president Nippon playback mechanism (by irezumishacho's) I novel original AV] Miss Love drop (by marimoetc's) day off middle (by slimeg56's) KaiYu diary My Live Life (by qpqpqpqp's) Kitahara Awa ~] (by kitahara-hour-san)
[I see the list]
Yaro does open reed [Kitahara Awa ...] (by kitahara-hour's) to open heart, after all (by mami24's) KaiYu diary My Live Life (by qpqpqpqp's) Next Big Thing!! (By hkunimitsu's) blog of the president to work in Gunma (laughs) (by tomiya's) camellia blog (by tryal's update!) marketing strategy bureau @ P-sty ... (by p-style san) Ameba President working butterfly tattoos in Shibuya (by shibuya-san) forefront communication (by pilot's)
That half a year to wait for a reserved and waiting for design. Day of treatment I have finally butterfly tattoos arrived.
Toward the assistant on the first floor,
You feel the reaction me to trying to protect me by the power of the universe level, as the energy of the magnificent love.
Reply to this comment 2006-02-25 00:10:41 >> jituha
How do you do? I will go read somehow. Nde, it is the reason you agree with the second half. By the way, a few hours before putting ink, I do not recommend is better w'm fine and if I drink about two times the normal painkillers. As a tattooist, is a good person. > I want to hear specifically jituha's. Is it a failure what. They are not made to "children have put a tattoo to young people that it is easy to cut recently ... like a lot" in the description . It is sorry, but I've Kachin To Choi.
Daughter of 9 acquaintance ...
It's got to put the waist in the same way. By "Oops" is that she was studying abroad in. It was Ikasa to the hospital her daughter and anger to come take scolded badly it found in the husband from the back. . . Although I gave up because it say scars of two places to remain rather do if you do not transplant the skin of the foot after all .... TATOO is is not than that dont but the feeling of her husband. . . I think, as was found a little somehow. I learned again to read this article and I wonder I'm such things you just can not do with an easy feeling. . .
~ Body I'm caused shock. I will not own to put, but I want to put those to shape such as their beliefs still After you interested ^ ^ when I put ^ ^ I ^ ^ Although only kid still in it; poor hygiene is Atotato~u Those who have studied a little is good the person you are and what is it. You are using a needle of disposable if the shop with a decent, and it 's been around steam sterilization of autoclave. Is common sense? Established quite low infection from the needle later, also of sexually transmitted infection. You perturb the people in ambiguous information It is not good.
Hepatitis C are you ...... and Tatoo. Knowing that there is even such a risk but it is important indeed. Thank you for your opinions. But, I might become confusing to think about because in conjunction I direct butterfly tattoos risk of Tatoo = C hepatitis. The Tatoo, as there is a two-pattern below,,, for 2. New needle + sterilization hepatitis C uncleaned or blood, turning use of treatment + needle to 1.C type infected person is infected through the blood It'll be that given the, I there is a possibility only if 1. above. So, Tatoo instead of side-by-side at all times, such as the risk of hepatitis C, but it is only me there is a risk if simply, it is not possible to avoid the pattern of 1. Do not complain in any event knowing how to if applied something deliberately to your body, to know whether there is any risk, to avoid the risk is necessary, and if it is not possible. What is self-responsibility. But, since not a problem butterfly tattoos only for oneself if a nuisance butterfly tattoos to people butterfly tattoos and then, I like it as a conclusion, I do nothing but stop if you can not avoid the risk. Tteyuu matter ... I do not understand butterfly tattoos is brain damage, but certainly, people who do not avoid the risk can be avoided might be crazy. By the way, can cause shock in Tatoo, a thing can be anyone, it ...... does not necessarily attributable to the facility and those tattooist. I'm thinking towards the tattooist is a professional's really great arm.
It's in the ankles and thighs is (did in my friends and) small tattoo and Other (asked to pro) large dragon tattoo on the foot. He's seems to have done at the time of around 17 years old. I think I's butterfly tattoos beautiful in its own way, but now, after about '15, color is becoming faded, it is not a reason to it, but we regret even if I take now. I am loath to become worse looking more if I took a year more. Is there also interested in me, but is angry to say it (^ 0 ^ ;)
For yourself, you make sense. It is scheduled to increase to a back tattoo in the future, but it is the main. It is put in the feeling butterfly tattoos that lotus + rising dragon + Sanskrit butterfly tattoos + background + light, but was born from a lotus = mother] [dragon = myself] is Tsukisusumi life while receiving a lot of love in 梵時 = friend], [ I'm toward the light = death]. I do feel like that. I would not by itself of course. I think more than anything, and I forget any of his now. It may change someday. So leave in order to not forget what I am. What I am to challenge anything, to confront earnestly, it comes alive with full force. I think it is not a narcissist, butterfly tattoos but myself of such a now really like, and that really shines. To whom also no forced, it is my intention. It is sorry and is all excited N ~ w I'm feeling butterfly tattoos I w - I heard. > Very much small 2's. Thank you for less. It is sorry to say that I too presumptuous in shed feelings. I am sorry for the true meaning of consideration comments and was not enough. By the way human beings butterfly tattoos around me (same generation) do not do the infection. Towards our friends of the middle-aged (30-40) seems to have been infected person. However, this does not mean not to say infection possibilities are low. I am conscious I mean well. > Himself umi's how it is put a tattoo without saying anything to the parent. butterfly tattoos It seems do not. I think associated with scary tattoo = yakuza etc ... that is, can not be wiped in Japan of yet. I think it is necessary to talk to the kitchen before the person to spend one's life with together, butterfly tattoos to treatment butterfly tattoos in the parent. and (that understanding of aside)
Sentence near the end is a sense of reality really is body looks great also like the correspondence towards the tattooist tension and pain ran you are reading was a look for the first time by him attractive in the title that I was impressed somehow It is a kind enlightenment is really be feeling that way What does it have to protect yourself. It is great because it is really true, since he was Satore real-life it. Because there is a composition to me withstand the tattoo equal severe pain after all, but I think that you can not that it is not sitting guts, and I think you that you do not do is odd. I think that it can not be that it is not the person that I think something that is facing squarely to the What does it alive. It is natural butterfly tattoos to some people, but not the case, read this, I thought again when great thing.
It is as full of tattoo name. And I think I have not been infection and take is infected again. In fact, I think that it can not be helped. It is I, such that it's his destiny. I am receiving deeply. No regret to say that because tattooed when I was young, I put in for the life of their own. I thought seriously, and Na was too much pounding, but I think because this is my life, criticized it natural. I thought all, that it is a thing to accept the tattoo Only by receiving it. It has become a really good age. This era, I Let enjoying butterfly tattoos us. In the everyone.
Reply to this comment 2006-02-26 00:59:26 >> bulbs
The ne ~ depends on the place 26
It is for something butterfly tattoos completely different depending on where you put. I was put into the toe of the left two months ago. Almost none is pain, it was enough to even do not know that you are put. Friend I've put (groin) waist right, but it was sleeping while taking. There seems to be an opinion you variety in the tattoo, but it is not a nuisance to people, do you not should I choose shop that neat? Are fulfilled hope of 15 New Year's Eve, I am very satisfied. I chose the shop shop also go to visit several places, the equipment is well equipped, us to consult properly.
Body and foreign matter to determine, the dye of tattoo, the liver is to break down hard. Either would be given a burden on the liver? I will be tobacco is also putting a burden on the lungs. I think said to your body, because it is thing that is entrusted by God, and want to manage properly. In the hot spring bath and, There is a place that people refuse containing the tattoo. If it is a thing that I based on them, it can not be helped. Contrary to the voice generated by the body, and to be a tattoo hurt, giving priority of his "hobby" than "the voice of the body." I made a comment that it is the voice of the opposition dare tattoo positive school because there are many much.
Reply to this comment 2006-02-27 17:18:02 >> obasan
I had also put a tattoo of 8 cm 7 cm in waist to study abroad period. did not this five years, was regret, but it was excised by Become a year to realize that to become a marriage and mother, Tattoos can not be accepted in this Japan yet. A friend of mine also had a baby, and Yes None go to the pool and spa along with their children, because she had a tattoo on the arm, there is also noticeable in the summer, I was excised butterfly tattoos also for children . I have a tattoo on one side back grandfather Taisho born, but does not want to go to the hospital physical condition even worse. It seems to hate the show ... the body. I will not regret that you have put a tattoo.
Reply to this comment 2008-02-07 20:46:29 >> Adult


No comments:

Post a Comment