Friday, March 28, 2014

Himalaya Herbals Nourishing wheat, I love the smell of gum, I love how keeps my lips soft all the t


Virgin Organic Vital. I've written before about him. I will not explain much. For me it is very difficult to use lotions, and from this there are only 1-2 more uses, it smells wonderful and absorbs damn fast. Never replaced it!
Herb grape energy. Eeyore told me that this cream has cured arms and last winter and immediately hurried to try it. Hand on heart, my favorite rook piercing hand cream, I have tried many, including that of the Virgin with almonds, this beats everything. My skin absorbs it for 2 seconds and stays soft all day, the scent is wonderful and stays for a while, I'm not greasy, non-sticky rook piercing me, I love it. I can not get enough of him like lotion. Constantly anoint and Dusko: D
Himalaya Herbals Nourishing wheat, I love the smell of gum, I love how keeps my lips soft all the time, without drying out and leave them even drier than they were in the beginning. Almost worn out and is very preferable to all my .. 100 lip balms.
I took my dry oil on Nuxe week before .. and I can not stop using it. Put it anywhere, body, face, hair, rub it in a little more cuticles nail me. It smells great and is one of the most unusual products I gilding, yet is oil, yet not like oil, yet moisturizing, nourishing and hem is nice and I love him, meow meow meow!
This is certainly 7843957540 pack of my favorite Rexona Fresh, love that does its job and protect me from the unpleasant odor and sweating, and the fact that smells clean, not perfume, and pure soap on just washed. Reksona prefer over other brands because I see that it really works, rook piercing so Forever A Favorite.
I want to say that I have other perfumes besides Flora na Gucci, but somehow always write about it. Smells heavenly garden of beauty and freshness, I love Miss Dior Cherie, and wear it constantly, but Flora is beautiful! Still looking to save it and use it for special occasions, always. If you want to feel special, reach for it.
For nail polish remover on Lily has been written many, including me, can not do without it. It is almost at an end and I need to get new, there are kite and forget. Summit said before, another rook piercing nail polish remover I'm not done such a good job, I still use a lot of dark colors and keep them away no problem.
My review of Avene Hydrance Optimale, here. Again I say, hard to get along with creams, or excavate or my hydrating rook piercing enough or my acne appears, there is something. This cream is a gift from .. Buddha. I love it, I would buy it again.
Bioderma, who has not heard of it. I've written and I've boasted in January Ends and now wonder with which to divide the promotional package for two biodermi 22lv. Removes all my makeup at the moment, it is very soft and tender, not dry my face and I love it! * Heart *
Here's our review of the Mask of Magnaminty. Savseeem remains my little bottom. Salary will ran back to the lush second package, undoubtedly my favorite mask, the best thing I've ever put on my face. Treat all my pimples even deal with those terrible worm Marie that go chestichko unfortunately. Lately I have not much time for masks and perhaps it was poizrinala rook piercing plenty, but will correct the mistake :)
And I wrote it soon since I use it every time in the bathroom, I love it and will definitely buy it again. Words can not describe how much I like him. So it was, ladies (gentlemen?) Feel free to give me suggestions or share your most gold products, even if you do not have a blog, write here. Soon will release part two - makeup ;-) facebook | bloglovin | instragram
Haha, awesome! Go take them because they are great: P As much as I try to write about cosmetics and make-up that I've taken and my a .. maaanh average, I can not! It's not, just write some things and also half a year, I do not know what's wrong: rook piercing D I want to write and informative reviews rook piercing about the products that I've taken, but somehow did not perform as well as my favorites, not can. Zoiyks! Erasure
Me my favorite hand cream is also of herbs, but mavrud. For years only to use it. And the Virgin of the same series, but cream with cocoa butter rook piercing smells rook piercing yummy chocolate cookies home. Reply Delete
Hi! Recently I bought a Nuxe dry oil glitter, but something I really greasy hair and does not absorb and stands klechki.Ta wonder just me or is it so the hair so it works? With you, absorbs you right now? I've used oil for hair and all different brands and do not absorb grease. rook piercing Reply Delete
Lately I've neglected so many cosmetic products, that way ashamed: rook piercing D well that a friend gave me a lotion of Victoria's secret, but I do not use it despite rook piercing but it Dusko like addict: D Reply Delete
I have lotion on Faromona (P

No comments:

Post a Comment