Sunday, March 9, 2014

The knob at 2014-02-27 07:30 Shigeo Nagashima lifetime honorary director wine last snow at 2014-03-


I, I'm not feeling the pain when you are carved to the body TATTOO. But, it is easier mentally. But I, I, are carved seven locations in the body TATTOO. Nari to me anymore, I do not stop. But you know, my, because there is a sense to TATTOO. Favorite who decided talk with a graphic designer, design of this time,'s wing. I do very very cute. My, TATTOO studio favorite. Favorite movie of my "The non-human love, TATTOO my show no absolutely. Guy do not accept TATTOO I do not need. All, TATTOO where I carved on the body is an important partner of me." " Jade as a guest, came under Takeko engaged in TATTOO tattoo "tattoo salon, ask charmed by picture of cluster amaryllis decorated, and want to put a tattoo of the same pattern. However, the picture is a memento, Takeko you refuse it is not possible to tattoo. 2 people have not noticed, but a long time ago, Jade was carrying a longing to Takeko. What say human, but vulnerable originally exist. Probably because that, unwittingly, we he have done for the protection of their own some "ritual". The tattoo also to itself, by accepting the physical pain, is the hero of the work, Takeko of tattoo artist, is ease the grief of their own. The built up a world of only apparent, Jade to live in the world of web camera does not try to see the reality only from a small window on the computer. Called dissociative disorders, also, Chin also suffer from a mental disorder, by the loss of memory, it is freeing itself from memory Abandoned and trauma among family members. It is a regular tattoo salon Takeko, through color carved into his skin, thugs mentally unstable have found the strength and confidence in myself. Tattoo's randy orton tattoos a ritual randy orton tattoos that combines the character of all of the movie in. The tattoo's randy orton tattoos Sarakedashi is, human beings is that it or not vulnerable matter how deep inside. According to one study, one out of every 7-8 people of teenagers not just because I have a tattoo. randy orton tattoos "Why? Whether flowing to such frivolous fashion" and, before you interrogate them, we adults, and and? Whether frivolous enough to not understand teenagers, randy orton tattoos why their is a ritual randy orton tattoos called Tattoo "Why , and? "or from being simplified fashion randy orton tattoos as meaningless, first I will should ask yourself. At first glance, randy orton tattoos many rituals, randy orton tattoos is not visible only to trivial. However, in practice, ritual of them, yet they play an important role in life. In order to continue to move forward, we,'s no choice but to Toriokonawa the ceremony also, and, in order also, in order to spend to go, life, and sutured the wound of their own, to fix the memory. Teacher of Takeko teach "as an artist, to tattoo each, thou must understand the mystery hidden. However, the mystery should not have to mouth never" he said. "I think when the interpretation of the Nari I, TATTOO is not only self-satisfaction"
The knob at 2014-02-27 07:30 Shigeo Nagashima lifetime honorary director wine last snow at 2014-03-01 22:00 Ginza at 2014-02-28 07:47 construction worker return at 2014-02-20 20: at 2014-02 coming out of the past 2014-02-17 17:00 at my letter and was glad 50 2014-02-19 22:10 nursing home fired at 2014-02-18 16:35 Shigeo Nagashima lifetime honorary director at - 16 12:04 gastrostomy at 2014-02-15 07:50 machine bath bathing assistance at 2014-02-14 07:30


No comments:

Post a Comment