Thursday, March 27, 2014

Gallery | This entry was posted in Politics and Sociology, in our country and tagged Democracy. Boo


HOME ABOUT ART Self Portrait Sketchpad Literature Music Movies BAD NEWS Health Material and financial happened ... GOOD NEWS Upcoming Holidays brighter future HUMOR & ENTERTAINMENT anecdotes and jokes Like humor It is not a Humor! POLITICS & SOCIETY In our world's economies Politics and Sociology TURLU Manji DIY UNCATEGORIZED Hello world! Chaff Wood wool
As someone aylyak, cherish reading - anywhere, anything I could find ... there reading that in one breath swallow them and others as to strain, I can not catch the thin thread of the narrative. Therefore, I prefer especially short stories, which is much easier to extract the essence.
It's about Gypsies who prefer to chant to call them Roma. Ham comply with this Code of Ethics for member states of the EU. These days I came across a quote that I hasten to share with you together to interpret. Unfortunately, due to senile dementia, I do not remember religious tattoos any names of authors or titles of articles, but I will try to reproduce more sense: "I do not have to love anyone as much as I try to impose it as my duty" . A simple thought that provokes much deep reflection.
Why should I must love this or that? There are no legal or moral norms that obligate me to such behavior. Force is not beauty! That I may be a likeable and ultimately loved him, should meet several important conditions: to maintain personal hygiene and not a carrier of contagious airborne. Wear clean clothes, but not extravagant, no tattoos and earrings in the nose and ears Comply roughly my intellectual level and have some common interests, not without first seven years old from education religious tattoos and be able to communicate like a normal religious tattoos person and not pretend to be great, to have a clean criminal record and no criminal tendencies; Being friendly to me - as I to him, Be open-minded, love humor, religious tattoos and do not be angry like a child if someone joked with him.
These are just the basic criteria for evaluating everyone and no one can accuse me of discrimination, racism, xenophobia and misanthropy, selfishness, and whatever else he wants. Accept them as axioms, equally valid for me to surrounding me society and vice versa.
Words anyone can be a humanist, altruist and ... others are good adjectives to attribute, but when fate brought him a jolt and a victim religious tattoos of crime proven Roma perpetrator, then another song I sing ... What does it matter if one ethnic group of 1000 its 10 members are not genetically inferior? Does this change our perception of them? If they do not want to integrate with us, if at all I have no desire to integrate with them. Let stand there in the ghetto and not constantly whining that the state does not take care of them. And anyway I feel discriminated against in terms of social policy all previous governments. Each frog to know your place and the place in it.
Put a lot of effort to establish good neighborly relations with such a representative, yet known by SARAFSKI clan, but ultimately did not work. Even engage with his daughter to teach reading and writing and computer literacy. Only 13 years suddenly became pregnant and married. How to change these centuries layered "traditions" and melts the difference religious tattoos between them and us? If anyone knows a way, let me share it here in this open for any discussion forum. Thank you for taking me.
It is true that music is a universal means of communication between people and mediator with the most intricate history. I suggest you listen to a very popular performance in the recent past:
Gallery | This entry was posted in Politics and Sociology, in our country and tagged Democracy. Bookmark the permalink.
I come to the deduction in that some people are afraid to openly express their opinions in order to not fall into someone's black list. Well then ... let's say that my essay does not refer to Gypsies and for Martian aliens. What would you say then? :)
Brothers, Roma can not talk much because frankly are not different from us, except not educated. I maintain that it is in education is the key (you do not happen to a student, but that does not mean that there is no other who want to know to read and write, to save them from marrying). I say this from experience. I know many decent Roma and many weirding. However, the same can not say for pale faces Bulgarians, alas.
I recently religious tattoos spoke with a French Gypsies. She sweet, she thought the gypsies originate from Romania, so we call them "Roma." Of course, was outraged by their behavior in France and told how everywhere the attempt to accommodate people chasing them. I explained to him the French

No comments:

Post a Comment