Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Now with all this not take it anymore and blew once. Eliminated on facebook, msn, mobile phone. I a


Really not walk on my better days. I finally put an end to two friends. I have not been this well because the unemployment situation and thought k k had friends help me out of this state. However, only made me feel worse. I thought it would be at my side, but it was not quite what happened. One of them .. I'll call it E. upon my outburst with him on msn came with a prepared speech female tattoos mt ja, who was not paying the slightest attention to what I was telling you and those who do not understand what you said . In the end I felt to be dispatched female tattoos until it ended up apologizing for the inconvenience, for it seemed to me even though female tattoos it was a freight him that conversation. The other day I called her attention and was very offended. female tattoos Shortly after invites me to go to Lisbon, despite knowing that I am in cost containment and could not go. So far neither called mt. But when I tell you that in the same way that it sends to Lisbon female tattoos if you want to lose your mind and come up north to visit me, I'll be happy to be with him ... and his response is "my horses now are not where "k think the bottom is all said regarding at what point our friendship is. I just do not mean anything to him, was proof that we were only friends lip service. The moment we needed him ... simply turned back without any problem and went lisbon, knowing the emotional state in which I found myself.
The other friend, I'll call him G. honestly thought that was more sympathetic. female tattoos I was talking to him on facebook and told him I had already noticed that he and the E went to Madrid in April. Answer me yes and that was a birthday gift from E. ko would offer. Well, I also my birthday in April, is a difference of 5 days and this year my birthday gutter on a Saturday. He was even watching that day they went to Madrid was on my weekend of years. So everything was going well, they are free to go where they please. What hurt me was when he turns to me and says "get a job and cagente come." Well that hurt her more than I know what !!!
Was an authentic bomb for me. This in my mind was translated female tattoos as: "I know tou k is the love being at home and scratch them in a depressive female tattoos state where I feel like shit k not worth anything more .... And while we had money to spend and. walk from one side to the other with you guys ... we were friends, agr ko tou money ran out and the need to control spending ... money is not there then you stay where you are, of course .. do not say the contrary, but to friends already. kd .. so come back to have money and canst return to give a few laps with us, since we have to go to ctg not already, "sounded to me a complete lack of respect from a person who just a few months ago was in the same I now situation.
And now I wonder: will I am I wrong? !! Friends are like this? Because I have a very different idea of friendship. I felt completely in shit for having just two friends, but the truth is that now that I see the situation were only friends on my part. I was when they needed it. With E. was present when the whore treated him badly and said he was a shit and yet he walked behind him like dog. Soon after was the death of his friend some years before he did. I also have made available to be with him and help him. Refused, not wanted. I respected his decision. It is a shame how people forget so quickly who helps and it really is your friend. But well, we are always learning. There is, we have very different ideas which is to be a friend.
Now with all this not take it anymore and blew once. Eliminated on facebook, msn, mobile phone. I admit I'm sad, because despite everything I really like 2. But I do not give more to endure. I need peace and quiet, people that really like me and are on my side if I need to, because friends and party cups is that there is more out there. Real friends who are willing to give up a bit of their lives to comfort us ... very, very, very few. Now I can only move forward!
Fri
15
END OF FRIENDSHIPS 2
September 2007
aggression help friends love angst blog anniversary swindling coimbatore crystal day not mail cash write spiritual differences famous festival flee frustration gay dudes young indigos freedom madness Mother Nature kill fear hidden net from last rabbit london lost forgive people think nasty beach spring burning root relations reality revelation Revolution sex dreams feel betrayal work triskele winner live
EMAIL triskele.blog@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment