Saturday, November 22, 2014

I do not know where to start. I have always been very strong this week but gave no more for me. I h


Already for some time I did not feel so bad, so sad, so depressed. I thought that starting work would make me feel better, but that's not what is happening. That hotel is a disorganization such that more is straight wrist tattoo out of the Iraq war. The reception needs to see their restructured functions. You can not do two jobs, we are not ubiquitous. If they want to offer a good service to customers can not ask us k abandon our job to do the other, that has nothing to do with our skills. I'll try to talk to the responsible and then decide what to do.
But not only because of the work I am well. It is for all ... work, love, family, everything. I'm tired and I can no longer fight the way I feel. And right now, I feel I do not belong here, that what he had to do here is done. It is time to move to pastures new, but the fear of the unknown prevents me. What will I find? What will I live? What, who, where?
I'm afraid that does not go away from here for a while, I will turn to commit crazy. I'm at my limit. Can not stand it. But people do not understand. We do not want to see leave and blackmail us emotionally. I want to go and I will do it or end up by putting an end to my life and that I did not want at all. I even have other things to do, new people to meet, but I'm still lost. I need help and do not know where to turn me. Most people who know me will think endoideci and the chances are admitted send me. No idea how I feel. I'm out of my world, I am out of place what should wrist tattoo be doing and fear do not. My fears and fears speak louder and drown the little voice that comes from my soul. I am dying slowly. I turn to heaven for help and know that they hear me, but I do not hear what they tell me. I reached a point in my life which I thought never come, the total despair, the anguish. I really want to die and I know that I will continue here ... I am let me go into small pieces.
I am entering a nearly vegetative state. I find myself completely moonstruck, without any thought, just staring into space, without any reaction. If only she had something or someone that held me to life. I think this is a cry for help, but who will come to my aid? Each passing day I feel a burden to those around me. He liked to meet your expectations, but I can not. There is part of me. I have to leave and know I will hurt quite a few people, but it has to be ... I reached my limit and I have no more strength to fight for something in which I do not believe. I just wish that people understand and support me in my decision.
I know I've wrist tattoo said a few times to make a retreat or something and never concretizei, but this time I'll have to do it. I think I can somehow help to FIND my way, what I came to do in this life, my role in this world. I'm sick of the other think what is best for me. Only I can know what is best for me. If hitting his head on the wall, patience. But at least I'll be following my heart and I realize that the responsibility wrist tattoo is entirely mine. I just hope to return one day be with open arms to receive me.
I know how it feels to be so, but I have family all q is qria be off just because I can not even study. It sucks worked before but came back to town nossa.Aqui I just do housekeeping, children, husband and to help my daughter broke and're living here with my grandson, the only refuge I have is the right ond study but Sometimes I think it disappear or die would not be the solution dpois stop and turn back but do not know how long
hello first pesquizei if anyone else felt like me, and I found your blog, I see that is a sensation that commits in some people, as we were out dp pattern of current staff, wrist tattoo people wrist tattoo tell me that I am mto philosophy and emotional, I feel people at the present time walking through that "robo" if're not good so is change, change jobs, husband, family, friends, as they do with objects, emotions and people are objects !? I leave my email to talk if you want. is with God. santtos.luciana@gmail.com wrist tattoo
I do not know where to start. I have always been very strong this week but gave no more for me. I have an abusive and psycho boss, to say the least, and I can not another job. I have many qualifications but'parece that all escaped me. I am in bed for two days, unwilling wrist tattoo even to eat ... and that eh Rarissimo. Only happened qdo my best friend died. I want to do so much, but I find myself incapable of all. I do not know where to start. so that. all this. commedo to live. soon came to you guys?
It's a horrible feeling that to feel lost and alone. It is true that life has little or no sense quan

No comments:

Post a Comment