Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Before reading further I think you need to undress. Yes, undressing all pre-defined concepts so tha


Before reading further I think you need to undress. Yes, undressing all pre-defined concepts so that you can actually feel the heat of this fire that burns here. This is not a doctrine or an uncontrolled event. It is a story to be felt. Allow yourself to feel and travel to far this time. Following my daily digital board this crazy journey through this land. Are all very welcome to Bonfire of the Vanities!
Swore he tried to understand what was happening, but what was really going on? Trying to find amid the tangle of confusion, confessions, but what if he confessed? Exposed tattoo designs for men the true intentions tattoo designs for men of confusing forms mingled at one point in common as well as a swirling triskele continuous movements tattoo designs for men descontinuadamente causing a zillion thoughts that insisted on the attack. On the other hand knew that did not want to get lost in that story as much as repeatedly saying "often the only plausible situation is losing control," but did not want to lose again (control), as a few times the obtained. It would be a farewell? It would be just the beginning of an end, the end of the beginning or just the beginning of a reluctant start? Contracenavam ideas on a stage known that at the same time become unknown, the stage of uncertainty ... After all, according to Kant once said: "Evaluates the intelligence of an individual by the amount of uncertainty that he is capable tattoo designs for men of." Did not know if his intelligence once again wanted to be evaluated. Meanwhile his right side, red on the sheet, she traveled in dreams and he found himself in a condition of "me distracted." Uncertainties stepped on, remember that spent too much time looking tattoo designs for men for your four-leaf clover between the dense forest that walking was one of the few times that I could really be "it" for someone, but tripped over each commandment created as a way of life and sought all forms close their doors, making up their own drought. In the early morning we decided to sleep on the floor, it was found that the nuances of a known versed sun. The first rays of the morning, she asked: "Why slept on the floor?" He just smiled and evaded as she moved towards the direction of the map that followed. Looking for answers, but the answers escaped. At that moment "he" he was. A "child" announcing changes for yourself. She soaking "them" out of pure instinct. That moment became a compendium of words unspoken, handwritten immensity. The moment seemed to be there but ... he was not (at least he did not understand anything). Trying to get a rush, seeing only the crack could not see the scene in a comprehensive manner tattoo designs for men and that was what scared him more. The only certainty was that amid all the story was that perhaps tattoo designs for men could have time to pack up again and go, but had no real idea if the story ended well, had lost his notebook on the last trip. And thus, while distracted, life took to the dance. Like a big masquerade ... I did not understand anything, did not know if I wanted to understand. At the end of the hall piano sound, steps descompassados silence. And the triskele? Continued to spin mixing earth, water, fire, air, making sure that only love in this world deserves absolutely everything else ... it really is of no logic. tattoo designs for men The day dawned. What is real? What is illusion? The truth was lost and he lost in that story. And the triskele? He continued spinning ...
I'm me, just me. Unique and singular. As with all (or most) of people. Really do not know how to be anyone else is not as myself. Live intensely every second traveling with the wind and the stars dreaming. Head away and always grounded. Already spent in ways that even I doubted, I have lived situations that even I could not believe it. Have been stronger than he thought tattoo designs for men he could, today I'm sure the strength is born when you need it (and mine is inside me). Truly grieving for all that truly believe. tattoo designs for men Even for me. Dislikes warm. For me or is it hot or cold, the middle ground bores me. Whenever I give myself body and soul into everything that I propose to do, is work, relationship or simply fun. Live one day at a time, and while many days. I can divide myself in a thousand places, and fully in one when I want (even if that place is far from where I am). Anyway, this is me. Confidently suspicious. With the power of the volcano and Macies wheat fields governed by the love element in a beautiful summer evening. View my complete tattoo designs for men profile
2014 (6) March (3) February (1) The Triskele (Part fragments of last night) January

No comments:

Post a Comment