Saturday, November 22, 2014

May 2006


We all know that there are many people on the net with bad intentions. Most are looking to give a quecas and discard. But there are other fun looking through the enjoyment of playing with the feelings of others. cahidejibek I honestly do not see what pleasure can one take daki, however, was the victim of it this week. For me, only someone with a very nasty, wicked and evil mind is capable of such acts.
Like many I like to walk around the net to meet new people and make friends. Well, there's a week ago, at the end of November, cahidejibek I was approached on OkCupid website for a boy his name Philip Freitas Fernandes Moura (I believe k is false). On the site went by the nick Pio_24, but also has other as Gustav (o) or Guga. On the site hi5 went by the name of Philip Ferdinand. Both the profile of OkCupid as hi5 been deleted though and already do not exist. His email is gugamischa@hotmail.com!
During the first week I limited myself to talk to him basic things. According to him, the mother cahidejibek is Italian and his name Giovanna and is editor of a decorating magazine (whose email is silverrings@gmail.com). He also told me k had a half-brother, older 11 years, the fruit of a mother's first marriage. The biological father was an Italian owner of a construction company and died when he was 6 months. Some time later his mother married a Portuguese and when he was 6 years old divorced. If this were true, it would have been registered as Italian and could never have adopted the Portuguese name adoptive father, I believe. Early gave me to understand that he had money (fruit of the biological father received inheritance) and who owned an art gallery in Sintra (where tb resides). While studying hotel in Estoril, not the course that met and liked to leave and move to the kitchen ... wanted to be a chef.
At the same time I was telling you some things about me in particular, the fact of being unemployed. cahidejibek I told him I had applied to Ryanair and this offered to lend me the money ( 950) for me to go take the course in Spain (after 2 days of conversation ????). Fortunately refused. However, it came with talk of his friend open a restaurant here in Portugal and keria him to be his partner. However he wanted me to help in the management of it, because he would be the chef de cuisine and not have much time available to manage.
Things cahidejibek have evolved and he went on to say that he was in love with me. However, we exchanged face photos and begin to see us through the webcam. Still standing ago, I thought "lets you see where this is going." In the following days, he began the conversation I go to Lisbon to him. Vineyard Take me to Gare do Oriente. I always refused.
Then came with talk of wanting to give me a gift for Christmas when he came here. At the beginning showed me stubborn and said k not want anything. But he was so boring that just by telling you that keria one tlm, so to see ok he would do or say. At the same time open with my friends and told them what was going on. Have proven themselves very suspicious because when almsgiving is too holy suspects. So much money, so gift .. a trip to Italy? !!!
Still left follow to see where he was going and he decides to come here. The first date (11 December) we agreed he says he confused the dates and then come on Monday, December 15th. In the afternoon we combine the arrival time here (around cahidejibek 21h). When it came time ... nothing. I tried to call him and my mobile number was blocked on his cellphone. I called another number and already called. Mystery solved! Everything he told me during the last 3 or 4 weeks were a joke. Probably all lies. Today, Friday, finally cahidejibek excluded me from the messenger. Never answer the mobile phone or responded to any sms. In order to avoid it to do more victims I will try to publish pictures of him to recognize his face. He can now have her hair short to not be recognized more easily. If you read this, I pray that recommend to your friends to avoid more victims of this person.
more about me
5
21
Friends? !!!
May 2006
aggression help friends love angst blog anniversary swindling coimbatore crystal day not mail cash write spiritual differences famous festival flee frustration gay dudes young indigos freedom madness Mother Nature kill fear hidden net from last rabbit london lost forgive cahidejibek people think nasty beach spring burning root relations reality revelation Revolution sex dreams feel betrayal work triskele winner live
Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment