Sunday, January 19, 2014

One of them, Lucy is so dangerous so people want to kill her but she escapes and ends up in the wat


It is the best anime series I've seen! It's pretty old (2002-2005) but I clearly saw all 13 episodes a few weeks ago. I can only say one thing: I love it! It's pretty scary and contains a lot of blood and violence, but it's stuff I like, hahaha
It's all the same whether a new human species called Diclonius. There are only a few of them but they all have horns and invisible arms and they're intent on killing people.
One of them, Lucy is so dangerous so people want to kill her but she escapes and ends up in the water where she loses memory. The two cousins Yuka and Kouta finds her on the beach, and since she lost memory, body piercings the only thing she can say is "nyu" as they call her for it. But people still hunting Lucy and wants to kill her, and sometimes she gets memory back and get Lucy back. It also sets back to the old days when Lucy and Kouta have met before, but both lost memory. body piercings The series is quite difficult to understand but if you look so take it anyway.
Kouta
Thanks body piercings for your comment! :) Funny you started to like anime and manga :)
Namen heeej old blog! Jaa ... Now you may be wondering: Why does she do a post here? Had she not changed blog and blog portal or? ---> Pinkbirds.blogg.se (or is it just me who thinks you're wondering) Nejmen why a ..
Hello everyone, now I have decided! It took a long time because I am very bad at making decisions - but I will not be blogging on this blog more! Have a new blog and I could not decide if I should blog on this or ...
Hello, As I already told you type 1000000 times so I have a new blog - but I am looking to stop blogging there because I am not at all satisfied with the blog. I know I should be more patient and I dither too much but I ...
Hello everyone, I have a new blog! The reason for that is that I wanted to test blogg.se I will not remove this, the blog but I will not be blogging on it for some time to come, you can instead visit this blog http :/ ...
Welcome body piercings to my blog! Glad you looked here! ツ I blog mostly about K-Pop, Asian fashion and cute things. But also about my everyday life. Sounds interesting? Stay tuned on the blog then!
Categories General body piercings (168) Anime / Manga (7) Today's outfit (15) G-Dragon (17) Inspiration body piercings (10) K-pop (53) Fashion and Beauty (33) Music (14) nails (5) Piano (7) Drawings (10) YOHIO (18)
Latest comments Hello! Will not go into pink birds .... Do you know what happened to the son ... Have you notes? Can you isf email them to saga@berhin.se Or well .. do not say it at all for that matter! . ____. Söööt honor
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment