Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hejjsan I was thinking big about what to draw! : O Is that much. -. but I decided to draw RPG HORRO


Elfen Lied is one of the best manga anime series I've looked at! Lucy is a Diclonius (rod) that mycka escape from his prison. A Diclonius has four invisible arms that have supernatural powers, and so has that horn. Koda has lost his memory from when he was little and a day at the beach when he goes there with his cousin so he meets a naked girl with horns. It turns out that she Glot away everything and can only say Nyuu which then gets her name then comes Koda bring in more girls in their house for protection than he had imagined. Nyuu and Lucy are the same person in a body. Lucy is an assassin who kills just because they e in the way and Nyuu's the good side. Since Lucy escaped from the lab, then there are many who want to kill her or hurt and now she is after all a part of Koda's family. The series was a very good man where even teary-eyed at some places recommend lion tattoos but do not recommend IF YOU ARE FEELING FOR BLOOD! Every bit sensitive to blood with but otherwise it was good. So this series I found on YouTube with English dubbing it is easiest, I think there are with text. Need with English dubbing so copy this: Elfen Lied Episode 1 english dub. Or with text: Elfen Lied Episode 1 english sub Would link if I could but it will be strange in the mobile, so yes (; ____ ;) Sayonara lion tattoos / / Aoopaa
It was good that you wrote about this! ^ _ ^ I have thought about checking on it (or the stands with my låånga list of mass anime ..) so now I know what it is about and it seems great!
Hejjsan I was thinking big about what to draw! : O Is that much. -. but I decided to draw RPG HORROR GAMES characters xD Is gelt fixed in the Games and Mad Father + Misao's kind of my favorites: 3 But then there are many more k ..
Best headline heheh xD Began watch Rozen Maiden for a while ago and I have also checked clearly the xDMen late as last year, I waited to Rozen Maiden 2013 would come out .. It took a while so I forgot about it oo And yesterday checked lion tattoos ...
The school lion tattoos had a student in class 3-3 named Misaki died in an accident and everyone was very shocked. They did not believe it had happened. But one day, so says one of the students lion tattoos that Misaki is given here. Later starts also the other students ...
Drew Konata lion tattoos from Lucky Star since I bought new pens today xD 12 new promarkers (has 46 pieces now oO) watercolor pencils KolpennorAkvarellblockOch paper pencil stuff (forgot the name)??? Each swell a bit like that the first time I've drawn with watercolor pencils .... .
Hey: 3Skriver little behind now but but xDNu, Christmas is over and I have actually not that much interesting to write about xD. Got nothing special this Christmas 8 True Blood books, pulp pin and a drawing pad xD It was iallfall the most interesting according to mi ...
Well you clicked kawaii blog ^ w ^ what fun! I write about Japanese fashion, music, film (ANIME) and I put up my own drawn images. Then I write also about my everyday life and adds up how to draw manga videos occasionally. ^ _ ^
Best anime / manga? Naruto! Another Clannad Elfen Lied Black Butler Mirai Nikki Dragon BALL Ouran High School Host Club Rozen Maiden Chobits Corpse Party: P Tokyo Mew Mew Kollar not * sigh *>: D
Latest posts Rpg Horror game tecknig ... Arka have no title ... Another New Pens! CHRISTMAS EVE! Todayyiss MMD VIDEOS Sailor Uniform (^ w ^) Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) Corpse Party (Kōpusu Pati) xxxHolic FEEL GONE: O Black Butler WHAT SHOULD I DO!? School
Latest comments In 2012, I used to watch it, so amazingly good! Love sp ... I love Black Butler! What is your Favo anime? Kra ... Oki! You are good at writing about things even if I'm already two races ... I love Black butler! my favorite in the series is Sebastian ....
Translate
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment