Thursday, January 16, 2014

Latest comments Where do you buy your cosplay? Which side, Have planned at ... Answers to what you



Angel-Chan! Manga ~ Anime ~
Woke up Sunday with blocked nose and sore throat so now I'm lying here on the couch with the computer as my best friend. It is so incredibly typical that I get sick the week before a competition, it is always so. But, but, it's just trying to make it better ...
Yesterday I bought my ticket to NärCon Winter, Onii-Chan did the same so you're all set! A piece helhelgsbiljett, one piece dormitory ticket and a dozen pepper! I. Can not. Wait. Angel-Chan ...
Ehm .. yeah .. now what? * Table flip * I do not know what to write about, Noooo! : _: But I can now confirm that there will be NärCon Winter, Woohoo! ^ ^ No more shall there? she devil I do not think I would dare to meet some who read the blog .. Im too sh ...
I had only two episodes left, peppery, finally I will know all the secrets! But no, it leaves us with more questions than answers and no Season 2. * Ugly sobs * It was published about 4 years ago and still not a season 2 in sight, I'd probably vilj ...
We are two girls who blogs about completely different things! Angy blogs mostly about Anime, Cosplay & Games! Isse blogs about HP, everyday life and a little bit what she wants! Check around and see if there is something you like. C: Angy & Isse
Latest posts Snörvel ... Snörvel ... Hate that it's true. NärCon Winter, here I come! Useless pieces of imformation Pandora Hearts she devil - Just gonna rant a little about it .. I have lost control over my life! : D Pastel Goth ( - ) - Happy Easter, she devil Happy Hannukha, she devil Happy Kwanza, Merry Christmas, H. .. Housekeeping. I need help choosing! > W <All she devil I want for Christmas is you (r money) My wish. Nutella Mobile blogging. Title missing
Latest comments Where do you buy your cosplay? Which side, Have planned at ... Answers to what you wrote on my blog: No, I have not seen ... Answer: Thank you! ^ ^ Haha, I agree ;) Awesome! : D Hug Isar Carro bought the dress here: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hall ... Elfen Lied is so braa ~ ~ Giant good review btw c: Hope you have a nice weekend <3 sounded nice with Christmas cosiness anyway ^ V ^ Inspiring! ^ ^
Categories General (112) Vocaloid (27) Cosplay (12) 30 Days of Vocaloid (19) Angel-Chan! she devil (118) Books (0) Today ... (12) Games (0) Harry Potter (20) Isse's Posts (109) Japanese (5) Link Exchanges (3) Manga (5) PewDiePie (8) ~ Anime ~ (6)
16
Archive 2014 January (8) December 2013 (20) November (18) October (23) September (29) August (19) July (16) June (26) May (51) April (37) March (23) February (40 ) January (20) 2012 November (2) October (5) September (1) August (1) July (1) June (3) May (9) April (2) March (2) 2011 November (1) October (6 ) September (6)
Links Buttericks Cuteanimeblog (where I received my japanese interest, Angy) One of my best friends' Photo Blog! : D Fantas Sims Blog Furukawa (Super good blog!) Shock Sims DeLuxe That Alva Life Youtopia
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment