Friday, January 24, 2014

Elfen Lied (エルフェン リート, Erufen Rito) is a manga about a mysterious and fatal aberration of tvehornad


But in any case. We saw 2.5 episodes, then I checked the 1.5 when she had gone home. owo Then I checked one episode today too. owo So now I'm on episode 6. c: Or, in other words, tribal print to begin at 7. owo
Elfen Lied (エルフェン リート, Erufen Rito) is a manga about a mysterious and fatal aberration of tvehornade people, so-called dicloner and the destruction they cause among mankind. The change, tribal print however, the focus from diclonernas scary sides of man's darker nature, the longer the series progresses.
Originally Elfen Lied a manga created by Lynn Okamoto and published serialized in the magazine Weekly Young Jump, until the twelfth volume. Later created an anime of the unfinished manganese, which caused that the document is different between the two versions, and was broadcast for the first time in Japan on 25 July 2004. A standalone episode was released on 21 April 2005 to provide further information about the background story.
Both the anime and manganese contains a lot of sadism, excessive violence, blood and nudity. The series also deals with highly sensitive social issues such as bullying, exclusion and pedophilia on one, even in the anime genre, very exposing and deliberately unpleasant way. In the United States recommended the anime, from the age of eighteen by the publisher ADV Films.
The series is published in Sweden, despite their huge sales numbers in the U.S.. It is, however, in region 2 edition on DVD in Germany, UK, Spain and France with corresponding dubs included.
Sorry I have not blogged on jättelängeeeee D: But I was in Greece and could not do timed. : -----; But awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Should really try to update bättreee; --------; But now I actually go xD Up ...
Hello, here I sit 4-ever alone in my room, listening tribal print to music and chatting with a friend. Funny life * cough * But yeah, it's like my family. __. But in any case, a friend who slept over here went home a while ago so now I am alone: c ...
A few days ago I bought and mom beads and pegboards. : 3 I have pärlat little things that you will see nuu mwihihihi It's one of my best friends. c: Where hang them beautifully my Slender-piece c: Mom wanted me to ...
Dried course not write much about NärCon a while ago, so may well do it now. owo First day: When we got into NärCon we met Tove and Ida, then we went to Sakura Garden for they would eat. owo I then went and checked virunt in. ..
15
Latest posts ABSHLGAWNG VEIL D: Funny life mmhm Pärlplattor about Aitakatta! Some talk about NärCon and borwsvdnopsdnvpds Home from NärCon Hug me ^ _ ^ One week left to NärCon! ^ __ ^ Johnny-chan Johnny Depp <3 Amandaa Rita Timed etc. I AM THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH OMG With Elvira
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment