Monday, January 20, 2014

Answer: Yes, it is a bit excessive at times! There will be even bloodier in later sections. ouo;; H


Diclonius are a species said to be chosen by God and who will one day destroy humanity. A Diclonius looks like an ordinary person, with the exception that it has two horns and a sixth sense, and in this sense, it can do terrible things. This sixth sense works as two pairs of extra arms that are invisible, but which can kill anyone who gets in a Diclonius road.
Lucy is a Diclonius who escapes from the lab oratory she is in and killing everyone who gets in her way using her sixth sense. But she gets shot in the head, falling into the sea, washed ashore and then has lost his memory and also the knowledge of who she is. Two cousins, Kouta and Yoka, finds her and takes her home. They do not know if she really is a Diclonius, but after a while, strange things start to happen, and many strange people show up around them and their two cousins begin to understand that something is wrong with Lucy.
Elfen Lied is both an anime and a manga, but if I understand it correctly you have them different endings and even a bit of action on certain occasions. I've only seen the anime so I can not say anything about manganese. There are 13 episodes of the anime and I started looking at them first episodes for about exactly a year ago, but I stopped because there was so much I'm annoyed me on! I think those first episodes are quite boring, except for the first, and there is much that is right hitch. But it gets better the more you look, after maybe 5 sections, I thought flor de lotus it was much better and it was fun to watch it.
The plot of Elfen Lied is actually very deep if you think about when you look at it. It addresses things such as bullying, flor de lotus prejudice, identity, grief, abuse and jealousy. SPOILER WARNING end I thought was really good, because it was understood at last everything that had happened and why, but also why Lucy thinks that she thinks and how she became the person she became.
So this anime might sound like something to check out (I sound like some kind of marketing person) but I warn you that it is extremely bloody and disgusting. There is blood in almost every episode, and not just a little blood. It is also the body parts to wear off and people will be totally destroyed, get their hearts torn out and who gets left on the ground in a puddle of his own blood, surrounded by their own body parts. It is also pretty much nudity in Côte Lied. So I would recommend that you are over 14-15 years when you look at it. Partly because it is a lot of blood, severed body parts and nudity, but also because you might find it easier to understand it then.
Persons younger than 14-15 years can of course also watch Elfen Lied, but you can google photos of it before so you know what you are about to order it is not pretty. And the intro to the anime this is one of the scariest and most unpleasant I've heard.)
Have only seen one episode of elfen lied and it was really a lot of blood. xD If you would empty a human adult blood would really get out that much then? xD And yes it was quite naked too. o_o "But how do you stand out to check on the Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan? owo I love the 'story' and the characters and all, but ugh. All titans.; -; He ate up Erens mom had the worst rapefacet.; -; That was probably my fault to start checking flor de lotus at night when it is dark haha.; flor de lotus u; Now it was my comment quite long. owo
Answer: Yes, it is a bit excessive at times! There will be even bloodier in later sections. ouo;; Hahaha, I do not know! I do not really like horror / horror anime, manga or movies that contain blood, but lately I have started to read and watch more of that and realized that I "like" when people get killed on them most peculiar way! (Such as in the TV show Criminal Minds, I love the series because there are so many psychopaths in the ouo; ;) So I think I stand out because I "like" when people get killed on them strange way! And then you can always think that they really just exaggerating everything, because it makes them often, just like in Elfen Lied ... And many giants look really pretty fun out! > W <; (it's okay, it was a long answer to!) しのぶ | Shinobu (' ω `)
Moshimoshi! ^ ^ I have searched around a bit on Google after någron good site to check out the anime but can not find so wondering if you know of any good? And then I want to say that I love your blog <3 / / Amaya-chan;>
Answer: Hellu ~! I usually do most of the time googling anime + the section I want to check out! Here's some "detective conan episode 5" and then I'll check some of those links that come up! (* ^ ^ *) But I can recommend pinoyanime, anime here and gogo anime! And thank you very much! QuQ しのぶ | Shinobu (' ω `)
Hellu ~! (= ω ) ノ I am a 15 year old girl from Sweden who you can call Shinobu or Nobu. I'm very interested in Japanese culture and is a big fan of total

No comments:

Post a Comment