Monday, January 27, 2014

52 Week Challenge Lolita General ConFusion 2013! Diary Dance Film Gaming Convention Lolita Manga /


The images come from the intro to Elfen Lied, which is inspired by Gustav Klimt's paintings. His pictures are to the left of Elfen Lied pictures * incredibly fucking retarded when it comes to explaining bodypaint *
Hi, I'm Unn, I'm fifteen years old and comes from Stockholm. Right now I live, however, in Gothenburg together with my parents, my sister and my cat Karin. I'm very interested in the Japanese style Lolita dresses bodypaint and me anywhere in Sweet, bodypaint Classic bodypaint or Gothic Lolita. My favorite brands are Angelic Pretty, Baby The Stars Shine Bright bodypaint and Innocent World. In his spare time, I like most to sit at the computer and look at the clothes, but I also like reading books, playing the piano and listening to music. My favorite bands / artists are Versailles and Kanon Wakeshima. I also like anime, my favorites are Junjou Romantica and Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi! On this blog you will get the most read about Lolita, but I also blogs about other things like music, conventions bodypaint and on my days. Have such a nice visit on my blog! 52 Week Challenge Lolita General ConFusion 2013! Diary Dance Film Gaming Convention Lolita Manga / Anime / Dorama Music NärCon bodypaint 2013 Outfits / coords Travel Seifuku Shopped / New FOR SALE Wanties Other fashion ARCHIVES
January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 SEARCH THE BLOG LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment