Saturday, January 18, 2014

General (287) 2ne1 (5) Anime (86) Anime / Manga Reviews (19) Fiction (8) Movies (5) Higurashi (2) J


A Dicilonius is a mutant species of the human species homo sapiens, they are born with horns and a sixth sense, mind means being able to elicit long, invisible arms and they're intent on killing people with them.
One of the all Dicilinus is the young Lucy who is so dangerous that many would make the vase anywhere makes to see her die. When one day she manages to escape, she has already managed to kill many of the guards who worked at abratoriummet she was locked chest tattoo up, she gets a shot in the head and in haste tumbles down a cliff above vattnet.När she some time later washed up on shore She has lost the memory of the two cousins Yuka and Kouta (Kouta chest tattoo lost memory) finds her but all she can say is "Nyu". chest tattoo They take her home but understand, however, that she is enDicilonius. They take care of her and renames her to NYU. But sometimes, the old Lucy back and kills everyone seems to want to get in her way ...
OMG OMG OMG saddest best anime ever, O God, how I cried especially when Mariko and Lucy / Nyu dies mweehh however I would not recommend this to those of you who are a bit sensitive to blood it is
I rapids that people might think that I'm too lien for sådnt this man that's what I like blood and tragedy. so no comments like that please. _.

chest tattoo OMG! saw this in school! 2ne1 will have a world tour + new album Imagine if they would come to Svergie OMGWDFDSGRSDGRSFGSDRFXCv But I do not think so I mean Svergie had their first Kpop concert as late as November or as some ...
Tooonari chest tattoo noo totoro totoro * scream vocals * NOTE: this will probably be an uneventful post Nejmen asså it has not happened any thing today, or none that I was going to write about here anyway or, yes we drove type "Subway surfe ...
I just saw what I assume was the first episode of the anime Pupa which came out on January 10th (I think) this year, what surprised me was that the section was so short, only 3:59 minutes but I do not know maybe it's longer chest tattoo section of the next ep ...
now it was perhaps thought that I would talk about what I like and what I have interests but no no not this time there you will still notice chest tattoo that good over there ---->

General (287) 2ne1 (5) Anime (86) Anime / Manga Reviews (19) Fiction (8) Movies (5) Higurashi (2) Japanese / Korean clothing styles (32) Japanese / Korean lessons (11) K-Pop / J -pop (22) Applicant / opinions (2) Manga (17) Mei test ... (4) NEW (13) Outfit (21) Drawings (9) vocaloid chest tattoo (14) YouTube (9)
Okay running type the most common question because I have a lack of imagination c: How often do you visit my blog? Every day ~ The first time now, I think I come here again; 3 First time but I will never return - .. - Sometime in the week maybe oo Somebody once a month :/ A better question please! chest tattoo >. Dubidubiduba Agent P 8D
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment