Sunday, December 14, 2014

% D bloggers like this:


I run and curl up in the farthest room of the soul. Here, you strike me, in a domino visual and olfactory tangible. All my pores are lined enthusiasm as we crossed the road to this point. You dug up by calling for then infusing me and I possess a force that I lose you. In this world there are no scars, because the smell of your skin has healed all turning them into astral energy center that we never get tired. As a nib feel your heart ticking on the breastplate of vibration that transcends our souls heavy sometimes. We fly together one day over spaces and ephemeral existence. I possess as I get mastered. Our souls couple making love in symphony with the rhythms of Alegro hands of Liene we also wrap over growing wings. Saxophone cry my eyes going to your aura and feel the vibration coffee droplet slowly get sucked on my lips in the center median. TE AM! An eyelid is already conquered a smile and one chasing me in a dream. the rock tattoo I want to hold you in your sleep wings and thus not leave behind any evidence of our existence. Whisper your breath dive deep into a bottomless sea. I run through my blood so hot and I are almost everywhere. Your shadow the rock tattoo is mimicked by my shadow and becomes repetitive the rock tattoo cycle and vice versa soaring angelic through the metaphysical daily fight both. If love would sound, I screamed as the snake mouth until exhaustion. I touch your lips ... wait patiently to pull the curtains magnitude intuit their thoughts. Nothing in this world do not wear your fingerprint. We were mixed chromosomes of passion and self dedării that we managed the rock tattoo to still undisclosed born in this world colors dull. Mental and information confess our sins to each other our love. Our poetry verses we know just us forever. Atom by atom souls join us and become quantum desirable by definition the rock tattoo the myth that we have created, scenario after scenario. the rock tattoo I close my eyes. Now I feel your perfume nostrils noise reenacting the first time. Coils on me till the sun goes down and we will retrieve the east one. Float with me baby through the waves, the rock tattoo sinking in the sand with me is overwhelmed by our story; I cried in absolute peace and infinite echo burn within us as we press row. Without hesitation in time and space currently incompatible, you and I managed to unite over the top and bottom of the perfect prelude. You brought back to life, I recognized after so long ... are unchanged.
You are commenting Using your Google+ account. (Log Out / Change)
Absurd for December 2014 October 2014 September the rock tattoo 2014 August 2014 July 2014 February 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 August 2013 July 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012
Follow
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment