Monday, December 15, 2014

Catalina Burca


"Peace and Love", "Triquetra" and "Flower power" - my first try on jewelry quilling. Entirely made by paper, THEY Became a gloss with waterproof paint. deta What you two think? ******************************************* "Peace and Love", " deta Triquetra "and" Flower power "- my first attempts to achieve bijoux quilling technique. I am entirely of paper, deta with a good waterproof paint hardened deta and crystallized. What do you think? Can be made by the same technique earrings, brooches, bracelets, etc. ******************************************** "Peace and Love" "Triquetra" e "Flower Power", I first attempt lambs con la tecnica di bijoux realizzati quilling. Fattal interamente Sono di carta, resi impermeable con una Vernice cristallizzante. Che plucked us? Con questa aviation and possono realizzare ciondoli, orecchini, Spille, braccialetti, deta etc.
Followers
2 days ago
A week ago
2 weeks ago
2 months ago
5 months ago
A year ago
2 years ago
Catalina Burca
Creating with Paper is my way to escape deta the ordinary. I Discovered first origami, THEN Kirigami and now I just love the quilling experience. If you like my blog and you have impressed of my hobby, let me know: p - I am waiting for your comments and sugestions and, why not ?, your orders (if You Want to bring your special occasions Some originality on). View my complete profile
3D Miniature (4) Award (1) Bijoux (8) Cards (6) Christmas (5) Clock (2) Christmas (5) Greeting Cards (6) Flowers (21) Flowers (23) Framed (33) Garland (1) Graduation (1) Halloween (1) Iris Folding (5) Jewelry (8) Mantra (1) Natale (5) Origami (16) Pistachio shells (1) award (1) Quadri (11) Quilling (46) Pictures (33) Tutorial (5) Useful (2) Wreath (1)
2014 (5) November (1) May (1) February (2) January (1) 2013 (22) December (1) August (2) July (2) June (1) May (3) April (1) March (3) February (3) January (6) 2012 (36) December (4) November (4) October (28) Kawasaki rose pendant Christmas cards Quilled Mushrooms New quilled bijoux Funky quilled circles Grapes and glass of wine - quilling Quilled Purple flowers Quilled Fuchsia flower Cats - love and magic (quilling) Quilled Spring Flowers Quilled Fruits basket Halloween - Not a Silent Night origami sculptures Spongebob & Gary Floral abstract - quilling Wonderland My First Steps First Origami Modular Origami Christmas in Quilling FLOWERS Pistachio flavor Purple Spring Flower Origami Bijoux deta Musique Quilling - Quilling Quilling deta My first masterpiece! : D Graduation (Laurea)


No comments:

Post a Comment