Monday, December 22, 2014

And I want me some time to get my


I long this link saved to favorites to turn into a blog post and here today seems to be the right time: D I do not know what do you think about tattoos, but I like them. Start I do not like it when there are too many or overly loaded. We have long passed the stage with "tattoos are for prisoners" and consider them a way to improve the look yourself chris nunez or as an accessory (permanent, that's right). I do not think I would ever tattoo something chris nunez on your skin, because I shall be very undecided what to be and where to be ... Now when I think about what and where would I tattoo my mind so many ideas that if you apply all I become a sorcova :)) The situation chris nunez is different with tattoos made with henna. A d-ala I would do, but one specific, not jaguars, tigers, who knows what Chinese letters or signs tribal or other miracles. No! I would make a pretty small, do not know where yet. It's the top left. It's a Celtic symbol: triquetra. It consists of three semicircles joined by a circle somehow. Yes, it is a symbol of Charmed * (my favorite series ever), show you again at any time with the same pleasure as the first time and which (I say) I learned a lot of things. Now go back to cool tattoos: D # 12
# 4
And I want me some time to get my "draw" something, somewhere. Still do not know why. You must be 1000% decided that tattoo that you want aj. I do not want that after it was I do not like and can not do anything. The phase tattoo to me there's a problem: I'm afraid of needles, the oriare would be. : -s If you're gonna do, what we say and how you feel. :)) 22.06.2011, 3:42 p.m.
florin (Bet gain): That's the thing that I did not really want it, can live well without thanks. mrclaudyu: I do not presume a permanent tattoo, but one with henna. chris nunez I have no problem with that. One was to do my henna, but I had my desired image, and I wanted to make my otherwise. 29.06.2011, 12:56
7 hours ago
ConCafe
www.ioanaradu.com | I moved to deserve!
2011 (76) November (1) October (5) September chris nunez (2) August (7) July (7) June (9) Et ego in Bulgaria! why I do not like cartoons Recommendation 12 I heart tattoo cool Loredana Groza Farewell, chris nunez class IIa! I had the same problem! No comment crazy! chris nunez You know what I drew? May (2) April (7) March (12) February (8) January (16) 2010 (311) December (30) November (38) October (28) November (31) August (56) July (29) June (24) May (22) April (28) March (19) February (6) 2009 (79) December (1) August (6) May (9) April (11) March (15) February (15) January chris nunez (22) 2008 (16) December (13) November (3)
Supported by Mechanical Engineer, Mechanics, Electricians

No comments:

Post a Comment