Thursday, June 5, 2014

Home Profile Manager Email Archive Blog topics blog blog Daily links Biography of Marguerite Duras


His symbol was the only man for me., It seems to me that every soul of man demands what he had hidden., He was a symbol of men and masculinity. Pride and courage and effort., And I care ... these are only a hit in our minds appears to disagree with the mother's body remains forever an image that makes each individual tiranachat feel see again, a man original again the man is riding. remains on the minds of what reality is elaborated. pride Vtzlzl which have driven the only symbol unfamiliar but pleasing and the picture is visualized as a symbol of the soul to my house and he was a symbol of posh. then him Myht a way I .. as surrounding I saw nor Nash visibility. ., as he saw it for the first time in my brief and took place without a successor. symbol of silence and loneliness that I started to grow I knew the man's tiranachat name. symbol that is a successor was to him in his embodiment., and the If you did not go to him if he ever felt I was not wanted for this little tiranachat symbol can be distorted. Sbml he was alone and be left alone. symbol of silence and I did not want to break the silence., he was my attempt ., he wears the symbol interminable time I was the man., and the desire he felt inside me was the way that would make me say that I love her. fact, he was the out Vaqt times he was, do not know. no I do not know him. was and what he wanted? know., for me he is just a symbol of the spirit of the dead man was blown., for me he was just a clear picture of the man. features that I clearly within the scope of my knowledge I get it., and I grew. features tiranachat that not only the picture but I was so good that now I was confronting my knees and asked me to keep. Although the enemy deserted their usual symbols Ansanhaynd that slowly engulf all the elegance and spirit of man to handle a certain feeling inept limit. Symbols within the humiliation of every man that gives him the balance between the Vkvth stupid. Possibly tiranachat even Such effects are not only Mjvdy him. The moment that I began to view the Baudelaire: "The man and the child lost in the mass of symbols and symbol of human ingenuity and consummate ability to withstand more than the young."
Home Profile Manager Email Archive Blog topics blog blog Daily links Biography of Marguerite Duras biographer Jean-Paul Sartre, Andre Gide's biography written by former Daily Links Archives Expressionist painting Persian date Aban 1389 Persian tiranachat date Shahrivar 1389 Mordad 1389 Tir 1389 Khordad 1389 Ordibehesht 1389 Fuck Book Manuscript Manuscripts of English text links I enjoy art, literature, poetry is born out of bitterness Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment