Tuesday, June 17, 2014

From what I know, SM Entertainment has bought the copyright to the song


I think you all know plagiarized songs from 2NE1, U-KISS and Miss A, but it seems that 'plagiarism' does not stop there. After I looked closely I found other songs that resemble well with songs sung by SNSD, G Dragon, infinity ink F (x), Super Junior and others.
And the song Tell Me Your Wish (SNSD) appears to be plagiarized by Nathalie Makom - I Just Wanna Dance, although I read somewhere that Nathalie would have bought the rights to the song, there is nothing for sure:
I'm sure the list does not end here ... I have no words ...>. <. But I know that SM bought enough songs that I tried to avoid them when I wrote, I hope not to have made mistakes.
From what I know, SM Entertainment has bought the copyright to the song "Juliette" from Corbin Bleu. Now I hope I'm not wrong: D
nobody here plagiarized, both teams have bought the sound of trumpet and used it (it lacks inspiration)
Let me da'o draq nice! What these cats? Pff, seen, and seen and will see who's the real music! * Sounds weird :)))), understanding you :)) * With plagiarism of MBLAQ have seen everything you can see or hear * ;) *>: (:))))
And I hope that I was .. I do know the song from Kesha Run Devil, to which I linked and another from SNSD that may have been purchased by the Demi Lovato. But the rest have not heard anything .. plus those from Shinee, I wrote about have occurred a long time ago .. so it is obvious that they have plagiarized.
: | .. God ..: |: |: |: |: |
I already I'm sick of all this plagiarism. And as you said, there are other, and everyone should know how lazy and untalented are some. And that with "Oh Yeah" by some elements of dance are there, give it to me-it!
Let's face it ..... what's with the "people" these days? Makes me sick when I see attempts plagiarism singers for inspiration and not to go out and it's out by a scandal ....
I hope Shinee and Super Junior will not look at Disney and especially Violetta .... Is it me known bad song "voy por ti" ... and I did not know what I like .... now I know!! :)))) I can not believe that some people have so little common sense that they do not struggle to change less instrumental and chorus ... this is really bad. (
How? All tracks looks too much like the original ... and that girl Andrea, her face asking infinity ink punches! Neither changed the track name! That in Violet: o Oh my, big mistake made =))))
Should everyone who looks at Violetta to know that this is PLAGIAAAAAAT!!! infinity ink
ladies ... anyway I did not like violetta but I knew why ... they plagiarized my favorite band. I saw the post was something like: "whaaaaaaat???" and now I'm still shocked ... music should not be about individualism and creative? but it seems that some people who think "stars" and do not have enough imagination to come up with something new, need to plagiarize. you should be ashamed about ... just because few listen kpop does not mean I can steal Korean artists work. That's not fair play ...: (
Cancel
Euforia TV Loving You a Thousand Times (Friday at 7:00) Pretty Man (Monday to Friday, from 17:30) That Winter, The Wind Blows (weekends from 14:00) Athena: infinity ink Goddess of War (on weekends from 15:30) infinity ink TVR 1 Gyebaek (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am two episodes) God of War (Monday to Friday, from 4:50 p.m., two episodes) Most Read news
More information about the comeback of the GOT7 comments on Lena Park begins .... More information on co ... loraineella on K-Rapper Facts: infinity ink Rapper Dok2 loraineella on K-Facts: Rapper Dok2 JWalkerRO on K-Facts: Dok2 loraineella on K-Rapper Facts: We collected 4,361,365 views Dok2 Media Partners
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment