Saturday, April 4, 2015

Just you mix the required amount of henna (if you have short hair, just 1/3 bag of hair to his shou

Henna tattoos are not drawn ... just toss her hair | Kosmeťanda.cz
I belong to the girls who have never been satisfied with my natural hair color. Who would be too satisfied with faint brown shade? That's why I had in elementary school changed color. First, spillways, then I moved to a more permanent, but more devastating permanent colors. And my hair cheered. While were strong and healthy, but the amount of chemical colors chose their toll - structure chris garver has changed my mane. The quality of hair become dry stalks chris garver of straw.
At the moment I have had the good sense to me about yourself (and your hair as well) more care, I wanted to find an alternative - to its original color, I was not going to accept it. In the drugstore, I discovered a "natural" henna. Her only fault was that it was not entirely natural, and when you use it on a chemically dyed hair can turn green.
Offered, throughout the dermis colors - from uncoloured chris garver (purely regenerating) to black. I had decided fairly quickly. chris garver Since childhood I wanted to be a redhead (unfortunately I was never able to find just the right shade), so I chose pure henna without additives.
Quite quickly I got a package and I immediately opened a try. In the box you get a bag of henna, gloves (when you get henna on the skin, at least a couple of days you stay there), plastic cap (suits me more food bag), and especially where you instructions on how to properly chris garver mix the henna.
Just you mix the required amount of henna (if you have short hair, just 1/3 bag of hair to his shoulders, I would recommend the whole bag) with hot water - preferably just after cooking. To add more mass lemon juice, pH is changed, so that the material to be stained even at a lower temperature material.
All raw materials are mixed in a homogeneous mass (not to be too thick, nor should flow) and leave in a warm rest. When the surface chris garver material inside and reddish green, is now ready for staining. Then it is applied to wet hair, cover food bag or foil and pack in a towel.
I'm I prefer warm hat. It generally does not matter what you use, it is important that your hair is warm. And all that is left to work at least an hour. You even longer chris garver - the longer you will have a mass on the hair, the color will be darker and more intense.
Finally, wash your hair - but only water. 24 hours is not recommended to use hair shampoo and hair care products. Because chris garver even after washing henna dye and even hair care should stop staining.
I have had experience with henna, so I'm satisfied with the first result and I wash my hair with shampoo straight. After washing his hair Do not worry, be dried and can not be rozcesat. However, once dried, they are delicate, beautiful and most importantly rozčesatelné dyed = D.
Another advantage of natural dyeing is that the hair is not so burdened and color compared with chemical, and lasts 3 - 4x longer. chris garver And when you add even some natural care (hair oils, shampoos or conditioners), chris garver your hair will thank you by being beautiful and healthy.
The last thing I hit and you would not mind, is that henna will not get rid of. You can recolor darker shade, but if you want to lighten, it is challenging and I definitely would not recommend you do it at home. It'll take an expert.
Categories Antiperspirant and deodorant (1) Weight Loss and Cellulite (1) Cosmetics (37) Cosmetics (3) Hair Removal (2) Tanning Products (2) Foot Care (2) Skin Care (14) Body Care (3) Care Hair (11) Contests (4) Follow us on Facebook
ALLGA San Antiperspirants Avon Hair Care BB Cream Bio Epi Catrice sugar paste Dermacol Dove Emulsions Garnier Hair Gel for acne Got2Be Khadi cellulite cream Lara Bellucci Loreal Paris Losilla Lush Make-up Mattifying emulsion Neutrogena Nivea oil massage chris garver oil Hair Sunscreen / Oil Eyeshadow Facial Peeling Mask Rimmel London Roll-on Saloos Scholl Schwarzkopf Spray Service Syoss Blush Toning Cream Body Lotion Body Cream Veet Wax Strips Hair Powder Cleansing Gel Top Rated Cosmetics: L'Oreal Paris silky oil for colored hair II. (5.00 out of 5) Cream for cellulite ActivePPC (5.00 out of 5) Garnier PureActive soothing roll-on anti-acne (5.00 out of 5)
Kosmeťandu powered by CMS WordPress | Designed by: SharePoint Site | Thanks to Virtual Dedicated Server, Business Email Hosting and Project Server chris garver 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment