Sunday, March 8, 2015

Jack Parow - Cooler as Ekke from Emiel Tor on Vimeo. You think you


Jack Parow - Cooler as Ekke from Emiel Tor on Vimeo. You think you're cooler than subject matter, because you smoke cigarettes Yves Saint Laurent You think you're cooler than subject matter, because you've got a tattoo of a snake on your tette. You think you're cooler than me because you've got a poster of Led Zeppelin above your bed, you think you're cooler than me because you are every year at the J & B Met. You're old news, I go with raw beats You have waited, I gan searching for something You're ice tea, I'm JP You're lite beer, I'm spirits eyebrow piercing You're the guy with the new fresh look, I'm the guy with the Pep Stores pants I watch you, you cake peek oukes you forward even Vernon Koekemoer jokes I'm awesome, you're spastic I take an poppies, you get an small kids You're Tim Vorster, I'm Chris Edwards eyebrow piercing You innie bushes, I roll innie fat shit You're boring as songs ommie campfire my style slick sneak quietly, like a vampire your style shit soft as a pink marshmallow girls screaming for just "one night in parow" You think you're cooler than subject matter, because eyebrow piercing you hang with models and I hang out with sluts You think you're cooler than subject matter, because I'm a rapper and you sing in falsette You think you're cooler eyebrow piercing than me, because I travel on the bus and you fly with a jet, you think you're cooler than me because you drive a Peugeot two zero six You roll with a phone in your pen I still roll with a 3310 My style sexy cast correctly, you still fucking wear Mr Price Red As I walked skrikkie whole fucking bar, you get another fucking money to your mother, I'll leave all the Bender soaking wet if you Boarding I start the whole jolly way vessel's America, jys Iraq I bomb you lats shit feeble flick I'm a Bic pen, you're a Mont Blanc You walk around with bloody foam at the mouth edge I'm eyebrow piercing original you're gecopy I'm a flash drive you're a floppy, you pretend you all the mom you're fake Jack Parow bra I live like a straatmeit You think you're cooler than subject matter, because you drink at Ku De Ta and I drink at The Decks You think you're cooler than thorough treatment because you are the gentleman, bra section prette You think you're cooler than me because I have a holiday in Wilderness and you're on holiday in Quebec. You think you're cooler than me, because you are the new issue of One Small Seed Jack Parow bra I'm a pussy frantically You eat caviar and couscous I drink Klipdrif, drinking Peroni eyebrow piercing You friends in Sweden, I have friends in Benoni I buy all my clothes at the local Pep Stores save more You buy all your fucking clothes at a store, you only wear fucking Polo Shirts Shame, listening to the Dirty Skirts My name's Parow, thick heavy uitgeskollie You look like Jeremy the Tollie Jack Parow, the Life of the party, you only wear fucking Issey Miyake You're too cool for school, ex moss Kief I'm Grasshopper, jys Lacoste sporty You lat cake flop, I lath house rice Your girl has a picture of my dick on her Space Case
knowtoneed 12 trips sea my profile eyebrow piercing
26plus Choosing a Font FontFabric Fonthaus Fonts 2 You - Free Font Free fonts Trans Central gestalten House Industries The Type Directors Club typefaces From The Movies Typekit Typostrate adobe fonts bittbox dafont - free fonts Emigre Font font goldenweb hoefler & frere-jones http://www.typographyserved.com / iLOVEtyography identifont itc fonts market simonson my bittorrent fonts My fonts Planet Typography spelling change taubaauerbach thinking eyebrow piercing with type typographic posters eyebrow piercing typographica Typography served typorganism volcano-type
aaron koblin Arduino chris milk CuteCircuit Thin and Råby Generator Generator X-X Hackathon hellicar and lewis http://troika.uk.com/ infosthetics Instructables Interactive Surfaces Q3 Nasty Pixel Processing eyebrow piercing nodegree tangibleinteraction Transmediale Conference Unsworn visualcomplexity we-make-money-not eyebrow piercing -art
About me
2015 (1) March (1) 2014 (21) September (1) July (1) June (5) May (2) April (2) March (6) February eyebrow piercing (1) January (3) 2013 (31) December (3) October eyebrow piercing (3) September (2) August (2) July (3) June (3) May (4) April (1) March (6) February (4) 2012 (65) December eyebrow piercing (1) November (5) October (13) September (4) August (6) July (2) June (8) May (10) April (3) March (3) February (5) January (5) 2011 (129) December eyebrow piercing (1) November eyebrow piercing (3) October (7) September (10) August (9) July

No comments:

Post a Comment