Friday, February 20, 2015

It also shows a more serious side, you share the experience of a mother with cancer. Why it was imp


Tyler Posey is a normal boy of 22 years old. A normal guy who stars in a hit television show on MTV, but even so the star of Teen Wolf swears that his privacy is strikingly similar to that of the many fans who finds every day. The fans will soon be able to decide for themselves. On September 7, the night before the September 8 that is the end of Teen Wolf Season 4, MTV broadcast Being Tyler Posey. Since the wedding plans Posey to his mother struggle against cancer, special offers an intimate look at the life of the young celebrity off the set look. Posey took a moment of your time in Teen Wolf to share a preview (Link here) of his life "regular guy" with people and talks about the joy of marrying his best friend, his growing obsession with tattoos, tattoo pictures and ... tacos wedding. How do you like pass the time while you're in a pause of Teen Wolf? I'm making short films with one of my very good friends and we're starting to write a movie. I am keeping me busy. I'm doing a movie with Kevin Smith, Johnny Depp and his daughter Lily are in it. It is called Yoga Hosers. Kevin has three films to come, as a trilogy, based in Canada and are stunning movies, tattoo pictures comic-book movies. I'm a big fan of Kevin since he was a child, so it's a coincidence that I'm working with him. I have a girlfriend who is basically my best friend, so we went out a lot. We dogs. I Tattooed much. Did you have some new tattoos recently? Yes, I went the other day to get a pair of birds on either side of my knee. It was very painful. Not really had ventured before me to my knees, so that was my first experience (in the knee). It was horrible, but it was amazing. I'm really into the tattoo world, so I'm thinking of buying a tattoo machine and start tattooing tattoo pictures - not professionally or anything. I do not want my body only; I want him in my life. You helped organize the Teen Choice Awards this year. How was that experience? It was one of the most rewarding things I've done, because I've built my career from scratch. I realized I liked that kind of world a couple of years ago. So I went to MTV and said: "Hey, guys, is there anything tattoo pictures for me to host I start at the bottom?." I started to do things for the show called Teen Wolf Wolf Watch. I made my way and started interviewing bands, and then co-host on the red carpet at the Video Music Awards last year, and now I just made the Teen Choice Awards. I am proud of myself. What about the Being Tyler Posey you think will surprise her fans more? I think fans will see the dramatic change between my character in Teen Wolf and clumsy of me. Whenever I upload something on my Instagram Vine or something of myself, I like to be extreme and being crazy and silly. This shows that I'm actually in the middle: physical, rational land. It will be nice to have fans seeing that side of me.
Being Tyler Posey shows many different parts of your personal life, including your upcoming wedding with Seana Gorlick. Congratulations! How's the preparations? They go very well. I think we have forgotten him some kind. It's a wedding calmly. It is fairly quiet and seems perfectly. We do not want anything fancy.
What part of the big day is what awaits most? Being married! I just want to be married to her. I think it's awesome. It's what I love most in my life. You will also have tacos, so I'm excited about the tacos.
It also shows a more serious side, you share the experience of a mother with cancer. Why it was important for you to include that part of your life Being Tyler Posey? It's a scary thing and difficult to treat. For me, I did not have many people tattoo pictures to see, and I do not know where to look when it started. I think kids who are in my position can look at this and estarr like, "Well, I'm not the only one who is afraid." I hope the children look at this for motives tattoo pictures and inspire. It's like a big therapy session. I think it would be good for people to see me in his lev

No comments:

Post a Comment