Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tags: Ciak interview Newer


Tom is patron of Bowel Cancer UK, an organization that has 25 years dedicated to saving lives through awareness of bowel cancer, campaigning for best treatment, care, support, and practical advice. Tom Hardy From Spain we want to promote this cause and encourage you to visit their website and inform you about it by clicking the image below.
Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) Role: Max Rockantansky Status: post-production Release in Spain: - Animal Rescue (2014) Role: - Status: Completed Released in Spain: - Locke (2014) Role: Ivan Locke Status: Post- production Release in Spain: - Child 44 (2014) Role: Leo Demidov Status: Post-Production Released in Spain: 2014 Paper Rocketman: Elton John Status: pre-production Release in Spain: (?) -
Garrett Hedlund Spain first and best fansite dedicated to Spanish actor Garrett Hedlund, known for her roles in Troy, Four Brothers, Tron: Legacy, and most recently, On The Road. On this fansite you will find information about the actor. Web & Twitter & Facebook & Tumblr Christian Bale Spain first and only fansite dedicated Spanish British actor Christian Bale, best known for his roles in American Pshyco, The Machinist and Batman's famous trilogy by Christopher Nolan. On this fansite you will find information about the actor. Web & Twitter & Facebook & Tumblr
We have no relationship with the actor, or his representative, Tom Hardy Spain is just a fan page for fans with news and updates, completely non-profit. TomHardy.Es is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Spain
"After the failure of Star Trek had a nervous breakdown and ended up in the hospital. I have to be thankful that did not succeed then, I was not ready. Nowadays, yes, because I remind myself that can end at any time. " Do you ever have occurred christian tattoos to you: I want you to hire me for my brain, christian tattoos not only for my body? TH: Strange as it may seem, the most interesting part of Bane is not your muscles, your mind is. Extremely accurate, sharp, to the point that their actions may seem brutal, but his thinking is sophisticated. When it was revealed that he would be the whole movie with his face hidden by a mask, the director Christopher Nolan made two great praise. He spoke of the penalty to cover "one of the most beautiful ports in the film," but also the pleasure of trying it can act only with expressive eyes. TH: Everything Nolan thinks and does is fine by me. With Inception was my benefactor. The thing with the mask was not a problem, but in my first scenes with Christian Bale, when I realized that we were both wearing a mask. In The Dark Knight have 10 kilos more than in Warrior, already 10 kilos more than usual. In order to gain weight and lose weight, you are actually christian tattoos copying the methods of Christian Bale? TH: I'm more naive, less theoretical and more practical. My secret is called Patrick Monroe, known as P-Nut, a former Marine from the Bronx who helped my metamorphosis. We decided that the goal together and then he leads me to the end. It also acts as a nurse and a psychiatrist. Whenever christian tattoos it is clear that it becomes more difficult, because among other film and I never go to the gym, but as fast food and spend time with my son lying on the couch I have in front of the television. Are you growing tired of problematic characters? TH: I'm quiet in real life. I think not choose christian tattoos these roles because I'm scared because I can create a real character. His life has been pretty intense ... TH: I know: alcoholism, drugs, a few days in jail. All things in the past. I'm not proud, but at least it's useful when I put one of my characters in a dark hole. How many tattoos do you have exactly? TH: I've never told, and I often transform christian tattoos soil by adding christian tattoos words or pictures. They are my memories. (Hardy is Catholic, as evidenced by the portrait of the Virgin Mary on his left shoulder.) Translated from Italian into English by: Charlidos Translated into Spanish by Tom Hardy Spain
Tags: Ciak interview Newer> <Older

No comments:

Post a Comment