Saturday, August 30, 2014

18/10/2013. How to decide to become a tattoo artist? I found my drawing skills at an early age and


18/10/2013. How to decide to become a tattoo artist? I found my drawing skills at an early age and was not afraid to experiment with mixed media. On a night of curiosity, I picked up a tattooing machine and noticed that I loved working with her. Two years pass and decide to move to the island of Puerto Rico, what better gift than a tattoo carried by a local tattoo artist. How did you learn, key Who was your mentor? I learned the art of tattooing on his own. In fact I did a quick income tattooing tourists from my apartment in San Juan, Puerto Rico. With this new machine and tourists wanting tattoos, was always in me and I got what I asked for that. One of my mentors in the art of tattooing is the Master Leo Zulueta, with whom was blessed to work with for a year in the Los Angeles, California. He is a Master lotus tattoo at Black Ink Tattoo. Leo Zulueta is considered the inventor of modern tribal tattoos that clothed the streets of American counties in the 80's. When did you get your first tattoo? you all did you or who? I got my first tattoo when I was 16 years old ,, lying to the tattooist and I wonder if I was 18 or older. My first tattoo was on his chest. These are the most painful places you can get a tattoo and annoying a lot. The tattoo was a heart with a headband that said "Mother." Why did I do what I ask? I did it for my mother not kick my ass. Today I walk with pride as she likes. After the completion of this first tattoo and the pain I had to overcome, I started lotus tattoo thinking about my second tattoo. I've never tattooed a design myself. If I have tattooed and testing machines but they are running out of ink. Who do you admire as a tattooist? Admire is a strong word. I like many artists in this medium but I truly admire my own work. What is most exciting about your job? My most passionate about my profession is feeling the freedom of drawing, lotus tattoo implementing a part of my mind and that means a piece of my soul permanently in the body of another person, which might be to a stranger. List some of the celebrities lotus tattoo who tattooed you and share some of those experiences. I tattooed a lot of celebrities: Robi Draco Rosa, Tom Hardy (Bane, Batman villain lotus tattoo actor, was also in Inception with Leonardo Dicaprio), David LaChapelle, Todd Oldham, Maxwell, Junior Vasquez, among many more. All I can say is that every time there was always a great deal of respect in both directions, from me to them and them to me. Any recommendations or warning for those who first tattoo done? I recommend you review the portfolios lotus tattoo of tattoo artists before. What body part do is funny or embarrassing tattoo? I have never been shy in tattoo anywhere on the body. Tattooing the back of a human head has always been interesting. Do not know how the react while I work on her client. Some have loved the feeling, others have fainted. Would you like to teach and train other tattooists? I would love to tutor tattoo artists are forming. I have had apprentices in the past and all complement my teachings. But I really do love it. Are there many myths floating around about tattoos, which of these myths are what bother you more? By the way: great questions which have been formulated! Myths: getting a tattoo is a big decision lotus tattoo that should not be taken lightly or without thinking things well because for example you do not want when you're 65 years old you know like grandma with tattoo "tramp stamp" or tattoo tramp who are standing in the center of the lower back, just before the waistline. Do your research because there are many myths about tattoos, their meanings, placement, etc. Remember, tattoos are not for everyone. So much as I love tattoos, can not stand the myth that every artist can be a tattooist. There is a passion that corresponds after the great lifestyle. You come to our country and we want to know your expectations My expectations are fully open. I would love to start a relationship with the island, tattooing annually or every so often, giving courses in technical, to open a local ... I'm ready for anything. I'm open and willing to give everything to heart. I would really like to thank Jorge Otto, a true friend, for the idea of the tour and to intensify my desire to visit Dominican Republic because I have many friends in NY that are there. I would also like to thank the sponsors and anyone who has given us the opportunity to make this possible. By: Aura Rosa Photos: Jorge Otto
DJ Anna Upcoming Activities, Big Bite, Andree lotus tattoo G Cu

No comments:

Post a Comment