Sunday, January 25, 2015

Cancel Leave a comment


I skull of this Tyrannosaurus in the Thingiverse is, I'm something that MakerBot Academy is provided with as use in teaching elementary school. It seems that me learn to or touching seen actually children. If you look at the Instruction in this Tyrannosaurus page, curriculum is not listed properly, then what is to first hour, I is written to me and what to two hours. Since English is I do not have to check the contents. gauge sizes Well, it aside, and I tried to print immediately gauge sizes to download the data.
Tyrannosaurus skull is divided gauge sizes into two parts. First of all I have to print the jaw bone (mandible). gauge sizes Scale 60%, speed is 40mm / s, Infill gauge sizes 20%. This time, I tried to also use support. But I did not have to be using the support until now, and I thought that it or become what the wind, but I a quite pinpoint. Although I think he depends on support of setting, is those who had more overall supported an to feel like a stable. I part of the tooth is fine, I'm Well can somehow print. It took 1 hour and 10 minutes at 0.2mm layer. The upper portion of the Tyrannosaurus skull
The next part on top of the skull. I do not know what Te call a generic name of them seemed more of bone are gathered. Here also the scale 60%, I was printing at a speed 40mm / s, Infill20%. Hmmm, here could not be much better print. I have gone the way layers gauge sizes are shifted in the X direction. Support gauge sizes is to some even of had fallen on the way too thin, was next to the muscle also would be able to some in print mistake. This teeth, it is a place such as angularly barely. Since 0.2mm it is a very Layer 2 hours takes to print again 50 minutes in, as a result of misalignment is corrected with a cutter. Finally, combined the top and bottom of the parts
Since the two parts could print only unite them after. Because is slightly wider than the above lower jaw there is a portion that is hooked at the base of the jaw, and fit perfect if Hamekome with a little push. Oh, prior to coalescence, where the layer was or deviation was scraped with a cutter. Tooth was also stopped because it is likely to break and I was trying to fix. Please be printed if you want decorate properly because some bars to support the pedestal to the downloaded gauge sizes data. Found also some improvements
Rather than with the improvements, but I'm a point called the person who told Do not as good if fix. I do not be absolutely well print is still small part. It will do I do? I wonder gauge sizes if it is aiming at the tip of the nozzle or cooling blowing fan, to increase the retract gauge sizes of an extruder. At the same, next to the muscle that attaches at regular intervals. This I was thinking gauge sizes much it would be what, but it is what 1.25mm when I measured the distance between the muscle. So yes, I'm using the Zungiri bolt of M8 to the Z-axis, the pitch of the screw is what 1.25mm. Since my Prusa Mendel i2 is a weak structure relative to the transverse direction, surely have shifted the Z-axis, I think it would've been subtly moving out to one rotation. Or the poor parts connecting the motor and Zungiri bolt after. This I want to change the coupling. The method gauge sizes of last print after modification. PLA is not be finished to clean even cut in from hard file, but it I become tattered. Then you can try warm in the dryer, you can try grilled in the writer, gauge sizes and I was also or try to try to Tokaso by Chin in a microwave oven, is not how much good. I Do you not me solvents to dissolve the PLA. Bonus.
The Thingiverse, but there is only a Tyrannosaurus skull, if you want to print the whole if, you have Tyrannosaurus entire data is sold in MakerBot Digital Store. The price is $ 15 less than the scale is 1/20 is divided into 79 parts. Because it is written to me can be printed with MakerBot of Replicator 2, it may be a bit small in the ordinary heat bed if you print at 100%.
Cancel Leave a comment
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title = ""> <acronym title = ""> <b> <blockquote cite = ""> <cite> <code > <del datetime = ""> <em> <i> <q cite = ""> <strike> <strong>
The movement of the Latest Posts 3D printer smoothly! Change and adjustment of acceleration Acceleration and jerk Jerk of Marlin PWM motor speed variable kit and case 3D print the next year of the zodiac "sheep" for production Wooly Sheep greeting cards Full Graphic gauge sizes Smart Controller full graphic Smart Controller T-Rex Skull Tyrannosaurus skull and print
A4988 Arduino Arduino MEGA fill pattern Hobbed Bolt INDIEGOGO J-head hotend LCD control panel Marlin OpenSCAD Printrun Prusa Mendel Python Ramps Reprap slic3r Thingiverse X carriage extruder crowdfunding gauge sizes stepping gauge sizes motor timing belt nozzle parts heat bed bit fan filament hot end linear shaft linear bearings router gauge sizes filling pattern paint Zungiri gauge sizes bolt adhesive improvement


No comments:

Post a Comment