Thursday, September 11, 2014

That afternoon and evening we enjoyed wrist tattoo performances by the White lies, Graffiti6 and Ki

Pissed (2) | Digital Ink
Boom Boom, boom, boom. That sound made my head when I woke up Sunday. With a best cargo roof damage I saw about ten o'clock the Landgraaf morning light. While many of the group stood in line for a sink or a shower, I started with three others on modest breakfast of two rolls. I began to revamp what was still very tired. I decided just to lie down. Deathblow, in hindsight.
I later was waking up with an even bigger hangover than I the morning had already. It had been two hours so the stomachs began to rumble. Again I had to get food stamps and for that checkout was a row of twenty minutes. In the scorching sun, that is. The pressure on my head was increased wrist tattoo and my sandwich I ordered kipshoarma later, three pieces of kebab after but ceded. And eating surrender, I do not very often. Pissed off I was.
Not long after that I only went to the medication. That is, a cold beer with chips. It worked for an hour later I was again the man. When we walked that afternoon to the festival grounds, I went ahead to quick retrieve. Kipshoarma a sandwich As a second chance. You finally know what you have given away. Delicious was' ie.
That afternoon and evening we enjoyed wrist tattoo performances by the White lies, Graffiti6 and Kings of Leon. We have seen three Sundays but because we were up after five hours on the campsite juices. The Kings Leon was a wonderful ending to the day. With a lot more punch than Coldplay they managed to get the crowd going and obviously it to scream with hits like 'Sex on fire' and 'Radioactive'.
After the show, the juices began to play me. Tricks I had high distress, say. On the floor lay a great side. At two corners it was lifted so that I, against the will of Jan Smeets -which every night early to make any fires to quietly leave the property and to the environment thinking- could do. My need After the act the side was again laid on the ground and we laughed about it. Soon thereafter, a group of slurred over. One of them sees the side lying. He picks it up, pulls it over his head and takes it. What will he be pissed as he would know where that came from bad air anyway.
In the middle of a large fire site was created. And large group of at least fifty people were standing around it. A smaller group ran around the fire, made a high-pitched sound and beat with the flat hand on their mouth as if they were an Indian. Despite wrist tattoo several sermons wrist tattoo Grandpa Smeets the fire was kept intact or lighted again. Then a young man that says "CREW" on his shirt which extinguished the fire. Smeets who had sent. He was done. Boos. Pissed.
Recent comments on Dick Big love Elly1512 on Chances of Changes on Dick Young wrote Advendo club history during the WMC 2013 Debby Kos Young writes Advendo club history during the WMC 2013 Stef Hurkens on Young writes Advendo club history during WMC 2013
Archives December 2013 October 2013 August 2013 July 2013 April 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August wrist tattoo 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment