Thursday, November 28, 2013

Question: I want to put a piercing in the tongue and eyebrow. or do I have consulted my doctor? I k


Question: Good day! Nine months ago I was in the belly button wiz khalifa tattoos piercing insert a 2 and one here because it is not a good start, took out after just five months. At this point they are now seen two reddish dots, as if the skin is thin, above the blood. If you push hard on the scar becomes white again and barely noticeable, but soon reddens. I wonder if you could how to achieve that white scar left (before wiz khalifa tattoos the surgery I realized the possibility of scars, I would only mitigate as much as possible). Lately I have noticed that I have to remove the other piercing. Can I pre-Reduce visibility of these other scars (creams, massage, ...)?! The first piercing I merely took it out and let it heal. It looks also as if it never healed quite right (the upper part of the skin does not abut the same as the rest of your skin). Thanks and best regards! wiz khalifa tattoos
Question: Hello! I would ask you one question, but first to tell you my problem. I wanted to have a piercing in her navel and I made three years ago to do at the Goldsmith hole with pištolco, but my skin is broken after that. When it all started I wanted again and made me a beautician with a sterile needle, but the skin remains red, fertilize it was stopped. As the redness is gone and I uhanček removed after about a year back had made a hole in the cosmetician, but it was the same, redness of the skin but again did not disappear. My doctor has prescribed wiz khalifa tattoos a cream Bepanthen but after that did not help, although I am every day disinfectants with 70 alcohol ... So I uhanček remove all but healed. Could you advise me what I can do to be able to wear uhanček and did not have red skin, although it was uhanček made of surgical steel?? Thanks for the reply.
Answer: Dear, according to the description of the problems I think is most likely present you with contact hypersensitivity to a specific component of the material from which the earring. I advise you to perform epicutaneous allergy testing (Dermatological Clinic - Allergies laboratory or a PhD. Mrak at Linhart - private clinic) and only after you reliably know what's behind eventual choose to re-process. Greetings
Question: I want to put a piercing in the tongue and eyebrow. or do I have consulted my doctor? I know that I'll piercing generally advised against, but I'm interested in risk during these procedures. Is the risk really so terrible a lot like me with it haunted?
Answer: It is important that, as regards the implementation of insertion and subsequent care consult with those who will piercing inserts. Because it is a so-called invasive intervention in the body, it is of course important that you do it negdo medical education, in so far as it also deals ss. Consultation with a physician before this is not necessary, because it is your personal decision. But you can consult your personal physician useful. The most common complications after insertion of a piercing inflammation. On the skin and in the mouth nemreč are bacteria that can enter the wound, which occurs when inserting a piercing and cause inflammation. It can also cause allergic reactions of the skin or mucous membranes to metal, from which it is made piercing. With proper care after inserting the potential for complications minimized. Greetings
Question: Hello! I have 17 years and I want to have a piercing in eyebrow. My question is whether there can be khaki side effects? Is it true that you can go blind? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Answer: Dear Sir, side effects may occur. In addition to possible allergic reactions are most likely wiz khalifa tattoos to ignite a separate site. This can occur soon after insertion, or at any time thereafter, if the channel through which there is a metal damage. The maximum likelihood for the inflammation of the skin and subcutaneous wiz khalifa tattoos tissue, which can be cured by the removal wiz khalifa tattoos of a piercing, a small surgical procedure and / or an antibiotic. If at such an early inflammation does not react on time, but of course you can also capture wider and vitality structure in the vicinity of the eye or just the eye. The latter wiz khalifa tattoos complications are relatively rare in my opinion, much less is the possibility of blindness. Sincerely,
Question: Hello! About 3 years ago I had a very strong wish piercing, but you did not dare to give. Wish every year become stronger, but now you really intend to do and is under the lip, but I'm worried about the consequences, so I turn to you. With some I am already familiar, wiz khalifa tattoos yet still not enough. wiz khalifa tattoos I know it can be after a few years of wear begin to "splintering" teeth, or you can get inflammation of the gums which can be quite annoying. Is it true that very harmful wiz khalifa tattoos to the teeth? I heard that the metal (titanium or steel, what's better?) Is replaced with a much less harmful plastics. Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment